Chapter 2: Lies

Hey Readers!

This chapter has some death/gore. If you aren't comfortable with that just skip the asterisk (***) until you see them again (does that make sense?). Hope you enjoy!

-N0vu5

Third Person

Bakugo carries his childhood friend to the nursery; Aizawa leading the way.

"What do you think is going on with shitty Deku?" He asks the teacher, glancing at the sleeping boy in his arms.

He has passed out pretty quickly after breaking down.

Aizawa sigs, "I'm not sure"

He too looks at the green-haired teen wondering why he reacted like he did.

'He seems to have more problems than usual.' Aizawa thinks to himself.

"A fucking villain maybe?"

"Perhaps,"

They stop at the doors of Recovery Girl's office, so to speak.

"Chiyo!" Eraserhead calls in slight annoyance as they enter.

"Aizawa-" Recovery Girl starts to say but when she sees the greenete she asks instead, "What happened this time?"

"Not sure." the underground hero replies telling Bakugou to set Midoriya on a bed.

"Go back to class, we'll take care of this," Chiyo says motioning towards the door.

"But-!"

"Go or you'll have detention." Eraserhead interrupts.

Grumbling about stupid Deku and heroes, Katsuki begrudgingly heads back to 1-A.

"Care to explain what he's doing here?" Recovery Girl asks.

'This has to be the fifth time this year!'

"I'm not entirely sure, to be honest, but he wasn't acting like himself."

Recovery Girl raises an eyebrow in question. So, Aizawa explains what happened.

"And your saying Midoriya thought you were villains?" she asks at the end of the tale.

"Yes." Eraserhead nods.

Before they can speculate whether or not a villain was involved in Izuku's strange behavior, they hear a groan from the student. His eyes open slowly and he turns his head to the side, surprise flashing across his face.

"How are you feeling?" Chiyo asks.

***

Izuku's POV

I stare at Recovery Girl. I can't help but feel a little surprised to find her alive. For a moment I think I'm dreaming but then the memories of earlier come back to me. I am almost crying again, glad to see Chiyo-sensei. I remember the day I found her. There's no way I can forget it.

Flashback

Ring! Ring!

My phone begins to sound, waking me from my unpleasant sleep.

"Hello?" I say, confused who would call at 3 in the morning.

"Izuku Midoriya, how nice to hear from you again." An all too familiar voice begins.

'It's him !'

"It's been far too long since our last meeting."