1.Jab We Met

MEERA'S POV

Golden rays of the Sun falls upon the lush and vibrant grassy greenlands.The Sun slowly above the tall majestic mountains that can be seen afar.Sweet burbling of the sparkling river along with the light chirping of birds.

She ran over to the river and cupped her hands to take some water

and the water splashed across her face.

Woke up cursing for ruining such a great dream, she looked at her mother heavy eyed

"I have been trying to wake you up since the past 40 mins!! Punctuality bhi ek cheez hoti hai.NOW GET UP maharani. Your phone has been ringing for soo longg", Amma has started her ranting.

I woke up and saw 10 missed calls on the phone.

"Cristina is gonna kill me todayy!!". I quickly showered and went downstairs. Had the breakfast and left for the hospital.

I was assisting Dr.Anant Mathur (Head of Pulmonology at RD DESAI Hospital).

"Good morning,Doctor Verma", greeted the receptionists at the front.

"Where the hell were you Meera?? I have been calling you since foreverr!! Dr.Mathur has already asked for you thrice.There is a VIP patient for consult today. Do you want to stand like this for the whole day or do some work? Chaloo.." said Cristina. She is my bestest friend.Nobody gets me like she does.We have been together in school,medical college and now at work too.She is like my second mother at work .

We entered the VIP room."Good Morning Meera, meet Mr.Ramdev Desai", Dr.Mathur said gesturing towards a 70-something man with a sweet smile on the bed.

"Dr.Verma is my assistant and she will be attending your case today.You can ask any questions or help from her." The man smiled acknowledging it.

I started by ordering some tests for him .After strictly warning him against eating anything before the completion, I left for rounds in the ward.

ARJUN'S POV

I woke up on recieving a call from Kamal Bhaiya-Daadu's caretaker and rushed to the hospital to meet him.I walked up to the reception where 4 young girls were seated. One of them quickly stood up and asked flirtaciously"HI Sir , how may I help you?". I was irked and asked her to give the details of MR.Ramdev Desai.

"4th FLOOR- ROOM 401 ". I mumbled a thank you and walked towards the lift. The lift opened and suddenly a girl bumped into me spilling her coffee all over my coat.

"OOHH , I am soooo sorry. I was in a hurry , didn't notice you standing here".she said

"Watch where you are going miss. Spoiled my clothes", I shouted at her.

Her eyes were sparkling.Hair upto the waist left open. Her little nose was turning slight pinkish with anger.I gazed at her for sometime but then she shouted back."I said I was sorry it was my mistake.But don't you have any manners? is this a way to speak to people?"

"I don't want to waste my time speaking to such daydreamers who can't even notice what is infront of them".

I heard the girl muttering "Khadoos" but didn't react .

I stepped inside the lift and went to meet Daadu.

Opening the door I saw him resting on the bed waiting for his test reports.

"Waah, kya baat hai! You don't have time to meet me otherwise now coming to see me off to death", Ramdev said faking anger.

"Sorry Daadu, I was busy. Are you okay? Kamal bhaiya called me saying that you were having difficulty in breathing.Did the doctor come and see you? Do you need anything?", Arjun asked with concern.

"I am good my boy. Doctor went downstairs just a few minutes ago. She will come back soon.I am famished. Get me something to eat".

"Okay right away".said Arjun.

MEERA'S POV

"God knows from where such people come . How rude! "

"What are you muttering, Meera? This might be about that liftwala khadoos right?Don't spoil your day thinking about such losers. But still the coffee was your mistake".Cristina said laughing.

"I gotta go and take Mr.Desai for a test"

"Did you know? Mr. Ramdev Desai is our boss actually.This hospital is actually named after him,"RD DESAI hospital", So be a bit careful around him okay?",said Cristina.

"Doesn't matter.For now he is my patient not the board member's grandfather on whose name the whole hospital was built upon".

I finished my rounds and went in to meet Mr.Desai.

I opened the door to see...

"WTF is going on here ??"

This is the first ever chapter of my first ever story. Hope you guys liked it. I will try my best to regularly update the chapters. Stay tuned and please vote and support me.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! XOXO,LOTS OF LOVE