13. Eyes.

Arjun-", How was the dinner?",

"Wonderful as always!", Meera looked at Arjun with a smile which made him chuckle.

The car stereo played ,"Senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello" and Meera started singing along with slight dance movements.

Arjun couldn't stop gazing at her innocent gestures and kept stealing glances at her with a charming smile while driving.

"Why did you stop the car???", Meera asked with frustration.

"In case you didn't notice, We have reached your house.", Arjun said with a smirk.

"Ooohh, yeahh.", Meera said with disappointment.

"Don't feel like going inside?", Arjun asked with a smile.

"Ofcourseee.... Not",Meera bent over and gave Arjun a light hug.

"What was that? Not even a proper hug?", Arjun said with a pout.

"Aaj ke liye bas itnaahi [Only this much for today]", Meera got outside and closed the door.

Arjun was about to drive off when somebody knocked at the car window.

He opened it to find Meera standing there.

"Bye, Mr.Java.See you tomorrow.",She said while blowing a flying kiss and quickly ran inside.

Arjun laughed seeing this ", Pagal ".

He went off to attend his meeting at Java Communications Ltd, the place which was the result of his sole hardwork and ambitions.

Meera entered her house to find that her parents had already slept.She crept inside the kitchen and opened the fridge to get some chocolate. Suddenly, the lights flashed.

She looked behind and saw her mother standing with her hands on her hips.

"Where were you all this time?", Asked Shobha.

"I went outside", Meera replied.

"I know that! Where did you exactly go?", Maa started her interrogation.

"I had dinner with my friends, that's it", she replied.

"Hmm, OK. Can you take an off tomorrow? Bua is coming from Delhi", Ma asked.

"No, Maa . I can't .", Meera lied to avoid meeting Maya, her Bua [Father's sister].

"Don't lie, okay? You were all ready to take an off for Disco's bday. Now when your Bua is coming all the way from Delhi for a day, You can't spare a day for her!", Maa scolded.

"It was Disco's first bday, Maa. First birthday's don't happen again and again! Bua will show up almost every month to taunt me and my ways", Meera snapped back.

"Finee !! Don't take an off tomorrow. Come home early before 6!", Maa said sternly.

"But Maa.." , Shobha cut her off saying ," No more arguments, Meera! Papa is sleeping".

MEERA'S POV

"How can she do this all the time? I don't want to meet Bua. She is sooo damn irritating always trying to set me up with some "suitable guys". And alwayss instigating my parents against me. I don't know why Maa and Papa worship her!".

I took a long shower thinking about avoiding Bua and laid on my bed when my phone rang.

I quickly opened it thinking it would be Arjun but Noo.

It's SIDHARTH!

"You looked really pretty today. Couldn't take my eyes off you!- Sid"

WtF! What is wrong with this guy??

"Oh thanks. Btw when should I return those eyes? Eyes are pretty useful i guess", I replied.

He replied," Savage!! Well, I don't need my eyes if I have you"

Omg! It's better not to reply anything. He is becoming creepier day by day.

Succesfully crossed 100 reads!!! Yayy!! Thank you soo much. Hope you guys liked this update. Comment below your views about the storyline.Don't forget to vote and support me!!

XOXO,Lots of love..