18.What did he say?

Meera watched Sidharth walk away with anger.She was worried wondering what he was upto.

The phone rang.

A-"Heyy,beautiful!"

Meera's face lit up automatically.

M-"Hii,Arjun"

"You okay? Sounds really depressed."-Arjun asked with concern.

"Yeah,I'm good. Where are you?"-M

A-"Office"

M-"hmm"..

A-"Meera, what is it?"

M-"Nothing,Arjun.I need to get back to work"

A-"Ok, I was just calling to inform you that I spoke to Daadu about us"

M-"Waatttt???? What did he say?"

A-"He is finee. I will tell you everything later for dinner".

M-"This is not fairr, Arjun. I will be dying with suspense now".

Arjun chuckled,"Wait for some more timee! When are your parents returning back?"

M-"Within 3 days I guess. They are visiting his friend's house today with Bua".

A-" OK, I will pick you up at 7 then. See you".

M-"Bye..".

And they hung up.

Arjun drifted back to work. He invited some of his business associates to the party. Kriti entered the cabin and asked,"Sir, they have sent some samples.Which one do you prefer?"

Arjun walked over and took a closer look.

"This is beautiful!! ", He looked at it with a smile.

"Yes Sir, it is", Kriti replied.

"Make sure nobody knows about this. I want it to be surprise!", Arjun instructed Kriti.

"Sure ,Sir", Kriti nodded with a smile.

"You are also invited for tomorrow. And thank you for helping me out", Arjun said.

"My pleasure..", Kriti replied and walked off.

Meera completed the shift and waited for Arjun in the lobby.Her phone rang suddenly.

"Hi,Paapa. How is Delhi?", Meera asked.

"It's all good. How are you? I hope Cristina doesn't have any problem with you staying with her for a few days", Paapa asked.

"No,Paapa. She is all cool. Anyway she lives all alone, she is happy that I will be keeping her company for a few days"

"Ohh,that's great. Are you leaving with Cristina now?", Mukesh asked with concern.

"Yes ,Paapa. She is with me . We are going home now", Meera lied and looked at Cristina who was laughing.

"Okay beta. Be safe. I will call you tomorrow" He replied and hung up.

Arjun messaged her," I am right outside"

Meera replied "I am coming" and she walked outside.

Meera opened the car door and sat inside.They left for Meera's favourite restaurant.

"So,tell me all about it.What did Daadu say?", Meera asked.

"I told him and he is happy about us.He likes you", Arjun held her hand and kissed it.

Meera yanked her hand back,"Tell me Arjun"

"I just told you..", Arjun spoke and Meera furiously replied,"You didn't say anything.How did you start? What was his reply? Is he okay with me coming tomorrow?...."

Arjun cut her off saying,"You have a lot of questions! I told him that I wanted to talk about something and He was like' You like Meera,right?'...." Arjun explained everything in detailed leaving Meera the happiest.

It was already 10 when they left the restaurant.

They went for a short drive through the beautiful night streets of the City of dreams,Mumbai.

Arjun's phone rang.

"Hey,Cristina", Arjun spoke. Meera looked at him in surprise.

"Yeahh,she is with me", Arjun chuckled.

"No,No it's fine. You go , we will manage", Arjun replied.Meera asked him to hand over the phone.

"Where are you going btw?", Meera asked like a strict parent.

"I am at a party with Daksh. I will be late, so Arjun will take you home" , She replied and hung up.

The car stopped in front of a lavish apartment. The security guards opened the gate and Arjun drove inside.

They stepped inside the elevator.

"So, This is were you live..", Meera asked.

"Yess, Strange, We have been dating for months and you still haven't seen my place", Arjun complained.

"Sorryy, I wanted to see your place but you know..", Arjun cut her off saying,"Home Sweet Home!!" and the elevator opened into a luxury and stylish apartment.

Hope you guys liked this update!!

What do you think Arjun is planning as a surprise?? Let me know in the comments below.

Don't forget to vote and support me..

XOXO,Lots of love..