2.Mr.Rude

"WTF is going on here? I mean how could you do this? I gave you clear instructions not to eat anything until the tests were completed and you are eating an entire buffet here."Meera said with hands in hips.

"What are you doing here??" Arjun stood up unbelievingly and then noticed the doctor's coat.

"You are a doctor?? I can't believe that they made such an irresponsible daydreamer a  doctor."said Arjun.

"Irresponsible daydreamer??How dare you Mr. ? I know how to do my job very well.You are the one who fed my patient with all these food"shouted Meera.

"You might not have noticed during your precious daydreaming time that the patient was hungry.He needed food and I provided him that".

Ramdev burst into laughter seeing the two arguing like little kids.

"Stop it you people. Arjun, step back. She asked me not to eat anything but I was really hungry.If I told you this you also will not let me eat. And she is a very sweet girl not irresponsible so stop blaming each other". He said smiling.

"Mr.Desai, now we will have to wait for 2 more hours for the test since you have eaten this," Arjun cut her off saying "Nobody asked for your opinion. Where is Dr. Mathur? Daadu's his patient. Call him".

"Dr.Mathur has asked me to take care of your Daadu,he will be back soon.Now if you please step back,I have a job to do rather than arguing with arrogant and jobless people".Meera snapped back at him.

"Phir se shuru hogayi? stop it guys. Meera beta I am sorry. You carry on",Ramdev then faced Arjun and said,"Why are so rude? Let her do her work,I will be fine".

Arjun sidehugged Daadu and went outside glaring at Meera.

"Sorry again beta. He is not always like this. I am the only family he has or atleast the one he is close to."Daadu spoke.

"It's okay Mr.Desai.Let's do it later.I will inform Dr.Mathur."

"Kya Mr.Desai?? call me Daadu. You are even more younger than Arjun.Can you stay here for a while and keep me company? Arjun will be back after speaking to Dr.Mathur."asked Daadu.

"Sure,Mr.Des.. sorry Daadu ", Meera smiled.

Daadu and Meera chatted for some time. He was a happy and jovial person entertaining her with his stories. Meera was more than happy to listen to him as she never had the chance to chat like this to her grandparents who died long back .

Arjun came back to find Meera and Daadu laughing whole -heartedly. He smiled seeing Daadu like this as it was after a long time that he has seen him like this.He regretted upon not having time to go and meet Daadu." Maybe people are saying the truth that I am married to my work"'thought Arjun.

Later the test was done and the results will be arriving the next day only. Meera sat with Daadu for a long time that she forgot the time passing by. It was already 8 at night.She unlocked her phone to find Cristina's message,"Leaving early,Guests at home. Sorry can't drop you.I have asked Sidharth, he will drop you".

Meera frowned looking at the message.She thought of Sidharth's words to her,"Meera, I am madly in love with you.I know you consider me only as friend but still I will always love you Meera". After the confession, their relationship had turned really awkward.Sidharth had always looked for ways to spent time with Meera.
" He might have asked Cristina to leave early",Meera thought.

"Kya hua beta? Your friend left without you?Koi baat nahi[no problem at all] Arjun will drop you home safely."

Arjun glared at Daadu.Meera tried to refuse politely but Daadu insisted.

They left from the room together and walked towards the lift.Arjun pressed the button and stepped back. Meera looked at him.

"What if the lift opens and you spill the coffee on me again?Can't take the chances"He smirked.

"Why are you so rude? Daadu is soo sweet and you , the complete opposite",Said Meera.

He didnot answer. They reached the parking lot when someone called Mera from behind.

That's the second update guyss..Comment below about who you think might have called Meera?

Share your views on this book.Vote and support me please.

Stay tuned. XOXO,LOTS OF LOVE