34. Marry me!

"Where are you taking me??", Meera said getting in the car.

"Kidnapping you to an unknown island!", Arjun gave out a villianous laugh.

"Very funny! Now tell me where are we going??", Meera asked impatiently.

"Patience, my love. It's a surprise!!", Arjun said chuckling.

He drove through a secluded road covered with think forest on either side. It was growing darker as time passed by.

"Ok, Now I am really freaking out! Where are you taking mee???", Meera almost yelled.

"Remember you told me once that you are a mountain person?", Arjun asked stopping the car.

"Yeah but this is..", Meera couldn't believe her eyes looking at the view infront of her.

She looked at Arjun who was smiling seeing her face.
"Come, let's get out", He said opening her door.

She held his hand and looked around , completely fascinated.

"I have seen this placee.. in my dreams.. I can't believe that it actually exists!", she was flabbergasted.

(Same picture from Chapter 1)

She looked around to see some fairy lights around the trees, lighting up the entire place in the most beautiful way.
She felt like a kid in the candy store.
Meera ran towards the river and squealed,"Arjun!!! See this, the water is soo.."

He cut her off ,"Turn around,Meera".

She quickly turned around to find him on his knees holding a box with a gorgeous ring in his hand.

"What?.. NO!!.
I mean what are..", She started blabbering.

"Let me ask the question first before you say No", Arjun chuckled.

She composed herself and looked at him to continue.

"Dr.Meera Verma, you came into my life with a hot brewing cup of coffee and swept me off my feet.I have never met someone so beautiful , so adorable and with such a pure heart.You were like coming up for fresh air.It was like I was drowning and you saved me.You taught this cold heart of mine to love someone unconditionally! I have never been more sure of anything else in my life, So I am asking you ,Will you marry me?", He held out the ring with an adorable smile dancing on his lips.

Meera looked at him teary eyed , wondering what to say. She cried seeing his twinkling eyes wondering how can someone love her so much.

"Meeraa, My legs are hurting...", Arjun spoke.

"Yes!! Yes... a thousand times ,Yes...", Meera squealed.

Arjun took into a tight embrace kissing her hair.
She held him tightly and cried.
"No more crying..", Arjun said wiping away her tears.

He took the ring and held her hand.
"May I ?", he asked with a beaming face.

Meera nodded with a glowing smile.
He placed a beautiful ring onto her finger.
It looked as if it was made for those hands.
Perfect! Just perfect!

"You might think that I am crazy now! I have seen this place in my dreams

"You might think that I am crazy now! I have seen this place in my dreams..", Meera said smiling sheepishly.

"Well, then I might have stolen this from your precious dream", Arjun said with a charming smile, kissing her knuckles.

"Thank you.. I don't know what to say..",he said.

"Noo ,Thank you and  I love you", she replied and pecked his lips.

His phone ringed.
He picked up and said," Haan Paapa, She said YES!"

"WHATT??? You are talking to my Dad??", Meera asked in surprise.

"Obviouslyy..", Arjun replied with a smirk.

"Ok, we will come back soon..", Arjun said and hung up.

"You were talking to MY DAD??? Like seriouslyy?? You called him an interviewer last time!", Meera said.

"Heyy, mind your words. You are talking about my father-in-law!", Arjun said faking anger.

Meera smiled hearing the term , father-in-law. Her father was the most skeptical about the idea of Arjun-Meera and now he is happily talking to him.

"I came to your house two days back to get your father's permission. He told me that he couldn't find a guy more suitable for you than me! And you are calling Paapa , 'strict','conservative', 'interviewer' and what not , trust me he is the coolest Dad., Arjun said chuckling.

"Seems like you have already taken my Dad on your side.I still have my Mother", Meera said smiling.

"Ohh really, because If I remember correctly,she asked to me take care of her stupid girl. She even packed some dinner for me", Arjun laughed.

Meera glared at him.
"I have Daadu!", she said possessively.

"Keep him with you. I found new parents for myself ", Arjun said chuckling.

They reached Meera's house and enjoyed a lavish dinner with her parents and Daadu.
Meera smiled peacefully seeing her dearest people talking and laughing wholeheartedly.

💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

HOW WAS IT???
Do you guys want the next chapter to be last or see more of Arjun-Meera's marriage and life after that???

2K READS!!!!! Thank you sooo muchhh
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
drop down your precious comments and votes❤

Comments are my guilty pleasure, although the number is quite less🥰.