26.Hot?

Cristina dragged a reluctant Meera towards the car.

"So, what are you wearing tonight?", Cristina asked excitedly. Meera sensed that she was trying to change the topic.

"Miner's outfit", Meera said with a smile.

"What?", Cristina was puzzled.

"To dig some gold!", Meera said with a serious face.

They both looked at each other for a second and laughed out loud.

Cristina stopped the car suddenly.

"Why did you stop here???? This is ...", Meera was furious.

"I know whose house this is.Don't think much, just go inside", Cristina said calmly.

"You told him?? Come on Cris, now he will be worried for no reason...", words stopped coming out of her mouth when a strong pair of arms wrapped around her.

She looked at him with a sad smile and glared at Cristina furiously.

"Angry bird is much better than a crybaby!", Arjun said pulling Meera's cheek.

"Wait, did you just call me an angry bird?", Meera asked.

"Yes , baby. You are my angry bird", Arjun said with a smirk.

"Do I really look an angry bird?", Meera asked with an innocent face.

"No, Angry bird looks like you!", Arjun chuckled. Meera playfully hit his arm and laughed.

Cristina smiled seeing the exchanged between the cute couple.,"Awww.. you guys are soo cutee."

Arjun snaked his arm around Meera's waist and held her closer.

"I will come at 5:00 to dress you up to impress Rakesh, the handsome suitor", Cristina said with a funny expression.

"Nobody is dressing up for Rakesh! And who said he is handsome? Have you even met him? I am sure he looks like a geek", Arjun said possessively.

"Geek? No wayy.. I heard that he is quite HOT!", Meera tried to trigger his possessiveness.

"HOT??? You never called me Hot even once! From where did this guy come from?", Arjun was fuming with jealousy.

"Aww..Somebody's becoming jealous!", Meera said with a laugh holding Arjun's nose.

"Ok, Bye. I am leaving. I will come at sharp 5:00. Anddd Meera.. take care of your jello boyfriend!", She earned a dangerous glare from Arjun.

Meera cracked up seeing Arjun's jealous face.

A- "What's so funny?"

M- "This face of yours!"

A- " You think my face is funny?"

M-"Obviouslyy"

A-" Then go and talk to that "hot" boyfriend of yours", He folded his arms on his chest .

M-"I am talking to my "Hot " boyfriend only!!", Meera said and kissed his cheek.

Arjun gave her a beaming smile and pecked her forehead.

"Comee, let's eat something", Arjun took her into the kitchen.

Meera was surprised to find her favourite Italian style Chicken pasta with white sauce laid out on the table.

"Don't tell me you made it!", Meera said with surprise.

"I did with some help from Youtube Ji ", Arjun said.

Meera squealed with excitement and hugged him tightly.

She tasted the food and gave out a moan," This is damnn good, Chef Arjun Desai".

"Thank you, Dr. Meera Verma. It's been an honour!", He kissed her knuckles making her blush.

They enjoyed their food chatting and laughing. Meera was crying all day and a moment with Arjun brightened her up. She was smiling from ear to ear hearing him, forgetting all her worries. They finished up and sat in the balcony enjoying the beautiful sea view wrapping their arms around each other.

"Meeraa", Arjun called playing with her hair.

M-"Hmm.."

A-"Is this really necessary?", he asked with a serious face.

M-"What is really necessary?"

A-" You don't need to meet any Rakesh.Let's just tell your parents about us. I want to meet your father."

M-" I will tell my parents today but I don't know how they are going to react. And about Rakesh...".

A-"What about Rakesh?"

M- " Let me meet the valuable guy whom my parents have searched for me", Meera said playfully.

Arjun glared at her and did not reply.

1K READS!!!!! *drumrolls*

Finallyy. My first ever story on Wattpad.

Thank you all for giving me and my story soo muchh love.. I can't express what I am feeling right now! THANK YOU ppl!!

IT'S A DOUBLE UPDATE, as promised.. Check out the next chapter too.

Comment about your views on this story. I feel like I am stretching the storyline.

Don't forget to vote and support me!!

XOXO, Lots of love..