36. Together is happiness

He couldn't get out off the bed seeing the beautiful sight infront of him. He kept on gazing at the gorgeous face of his  wife.He tucked the strand of hair covering her angelic eyes behind her ears and gently pecked her soft lips.
She squirmed in her sleep and a small smile appeared on her lips.

"Good morning, Mrs.Arjun Desai!", He said with a warm smile as she opened her eyes.

"Good morning, Mr.Meera Verma.", Meera said with a wink.

"MR.MEERA VERMA? Nice.."

"Why not?? You are also married now. If I am Mrs.Arjun Desai then you are Mr.Meera Verma"

"Ofcoursee... anything for my pretty wife. I am happily married, Mr.Meera Verma", Arjun chuckled.

Meera giggled seeing his reaction.
"What do you want for breakfast?", she asked trying to get up.

"Hmmm... A kiss.."

"Kiss? Good for breakfast, I guess. Which cuisine is it from?", Meera smiled sarcastically.

"It is there in every cuisine. But I like French..", Arjun said with a smirk.

Meera broke into laughter on hearing him and playfully smacked his arm. He pulled her closer and smashed his lips onto hers.

_________________________________

"Hiiiiiiiii, Maaa..", Meera said loudly on picking up the phone.

"Hmm.. my child seems very happy today! We are missing you soo muchh here.", Shobha said.

"I miss you guys too.."

"What's special for your 3 month anniversary?.. "  Shobha asked with a smile.

"Arjun is quite busy today. We are going for dinner tonight anyway", Meera replied.

"Why don't you guys come here? Bua is also coming"

"Bua is coming??? No Maa.. we will come some other day then"

" We miss you soo much beta..."  Shobha faked her tone.

"This is emotional blackmailing,  Maa.."

"You both should come here for dinner . That's final. Bua hasn't met Arjun properly also. Come early, okay? We will not eat anything today if you both don't come...", Shobha said and hung up before Meera could say anything.

_____________________________

"Namaste beta, how's work?", Maya started her interrogation.

"Going good...", Arjun didn't even complete when the next question was shot at him.

"You must be travelling a lot nowadays, right?", Maya asked again.

"Not much. I had to attend a conference last week in Singapore. That's it"

"Reallyy?? But Meera is always here at her parent's house whenever I call. You seem too give her permission for everything.. it's not that good for your marriage."

"This is her house only. She doesn't need anybody's "permission" to visit her parents. I am in no way an authority to allow her to do things, just because we are married now.Her parents also miss her a lot.", Arjun replied.

"This was her house. Now her world should be your house.", Maya taunted again.

"Her "world" is not confined to anything. And it's OUR house, not just my house. Just because, she is married now, doesn't mean that this is not her house." Arjun said with a  smile.

"That's my man!! Well said..", Meera thought.

"Beta, where are your parents?? I don't remember meeting them at your wedding"

"They didnot come for the wedding......"

"Didn't come??? What kind of parents are they..won't even show up at their kid's wedding..", Maya taunted.

"They are busy people who have some actual work to do rather than interrogating people..", Meera said sarcastically.

Arjun chuckled hearing his wife's remark.
"Love marriages are always like this... Pata hai... Rakesh brought his entire family for the reception." Maya said.

"For free food...", Meera snapped again.

"His maasi and chaachi were very disappointed that you guys didn't get married!", Maya replied.

"We both are more than happy in our relationships...", Meera replied back.

Maya gave a dead glare to Meera and walked to the kitchen.

"Woahh woahh!! What was that??
Maya Bua  VS  Jhansi Ki Rani  Meera??", Arjun said chuckling.

"You should thank me! Even police will ask questions with more care ", Meera said with a wide smile.

Arjun laughed at her." Thank you for marrying me,! Happy 3 months!!".
He took some halwa in a spoon and feeded her. She giggled like a child seeing him.

Sorry for the late update🙏🏻

This chapter was written in a hurry.. Sorry if I disappointed you guys.

Much lovee to all my readers..❤❤❤
Thank you for 3K reads!!🎉🎉🎊🎊

Don't forget to Vote and Comment down below.. Stay tuned for moree chapters.

                          Xoxo,lots of love...