4.What is brewing between them?

"Why did you lie to me, Cristina?," asked Meera furiously.

"Sorryy Meera. Sid asked me to."said Cristina.

"He asked and you agreed? You know how weird things are now."

"Wait, If Sid didn't drop you home then who else did??"asked Cristina.

"Oohh Mr. Desai did actually." said Meera flashing a beautiful smile.

"Khon Mr. Desai? He is still admitted in the hospital , right?" asked a puzzled Cristina.

"Not him. His Grandson."

"Grandson? Woww, how is he? Is he hot? What did you guys talk? Did he ask you for a date? OMG!!! did you guys kiss???" Cristina spoke with excitement.

"Wtf shut up you idiot. Nothing of that sort happened okay?He just dropped me home andddd we ate at the chaat store," Said Meera with a slight blush.

"Chaat store? that's a date!!"

"We were just having food and chatting normal stuff.That's not a date"said Meera.

"When a girl and a boy spend sometime together having chatting, laughing ,sharing interests that's a date. And this was a date."

"Not a DATE. so stop it. I am not interested in him also. So end it right here." Meera said ending the conversation.

They walked into the lift.The elevator door closed and then opened after a second in the same floor.There he stood wearing a blue shirt and black pants looking quite formal.

"Good Morning, Dr. Verma",greeted Arjun.

"Good Morning to you too,Mr Desai",said Meera with a smile.

"Mr. Desai??? This is HIM? He is sooo hot!!" whispered Cristina to Meera.

"Shut up ,Cris. He might hear you." said Meera.

"So, Did the results come back?",asked Arjun

"Yes, nothing serious actually. Dr. Mathur will prescribe some medicines and he can be taken home by evening ", Meera spoke.

"Okay, that's great."said Arjun.

"Is it really great? How will you meet her if Daadu gets discharged? Should I ask her out for a coffee or something? It was fun yesterday.. I am such a terrible person, wishing Daadu stays here for a while.",thought Arjun.

The lift opened and they walked over to Daadu's room.

"Hi betaa. Did he trouble you yesterday?" asked Daadu.

"No Daadu, he didn't. " said Meera smiling at Daadu.

Arjun was looking at her the whole time she was speaking. Meera smiled at him with a beautiful sparkle in her eyes that makes it difficult for anyone to look away from her.

"I am prescribing some medicines. You can leave in the evening after the IV fluid drips are over".said Dr.Mathur.

"Evening? Too soon. These kids are giving me excellent company. I was hoping to stay some more time".said Daadu.

"Me too", thought Arjun.

Meera smiled at Daadu and left the room, glancing at Arjun..

"So, what is brewing here??", asked Daadu to Arjun.

"Brewing? nothing's brewing Daadu. Meera... I mean Dr. Verma was just doing her job",Said Arjun.

"Dr.Verma?? I didn't mention her at all." asked Daadu.

"Coffee.. you need some coffee. Let me go downstairs and get some for you",said Arjun in embarassment to escape from there.

"I don't need coffee , Arjun. I know what is happening here. This smiling, stealing glances, I know everything. I have also passed by this age.",said Daadu laughing.

"Daadu.. It's nothing like that. I don't have time for all this ."

"Time? Arjun, your heart doesn't look at the time to fall in love.It just happens without knowledge.You are already 29. You should think about this or else you will just end up all alone without having anybody to love after my death.. ",spoke Daadu.

Arjun got up to leave and reached the door when Daadu said,"Think about it.Get to know her.She is different".

"It's too early to fall in love.. Daadu. I just met her yesterday..", Arjun replied.

"This generation is too slow. During my time.. just a look at the girl was enough to be  completely in love... Ha... those were the times...", Daadu said, feeling nostalgic.

"Wow.. Romeo of that age is sitting in the hospital bed, doing match making! You are too much..", Arjun mocked him before leaving.

Hope you guys liked this.Please comment and share your views. It is an encouragement to write more.Also vote and support me.

XOXO,lots of love