Prologue

Shravan sat beside his window troubled and confused about what next step he must take. He never really came across such confusions or maybe because he doesn't remember one. It was a matter of heart and the head, the biggest conflict of love v/s everything existing in this world.

He looked over his wedding sherwani that was lying on the bed, and off – shade of brown colour with golden embroidery work on it. His phone rung and his thoughts sought a break from dreamland to reality. It was Pushkar.

"Hello, kya hua?", Shravan asked

"what? It's your wedding today bhai, you need to come down for it, are you ready yet?".

"chote, you are calling me for that? Don't I deserve a pick up from my room?".

"why not, I am standing right outside of your door and it is locked".

Shravan half-heartedly opened the door, Pushkar exclaimed with a frown, "bhai, what the hell, you aren't even ready yet? Come on, I am.. all of us are waiting downstairs."

"ya, just give me 15 minutes, I'll be done."

Pushkar sensed something off about him, he sighed, "bhai, Sumo is a past chapter, today is your wedding day with Ria! Just forget about her and come down".

Shravan nods. Can he forget her?

He got dressed, for a wedding he didn't intend to happen, but why not? After all this is what he wanted in his life, to be together with Ria. The whole plan with Sumo was about it. Why was this bothering him so much?

He had his attack again, fogged memories flashed in front of his eyes and his head started hurting. The phone rang again, he took a deep breath, and he saw it was Sumo,

"Hey Shravan, how are you? Are you ready?".

"Yeah, I am good, you are coming today right?".

"You know that can't happen, considering what happened with our families, and I have my first hearing tomorrow at court. I really need to work on it".

"I would be happy if you came, if only for an hour"

"umm.... I can try, once again congratulations to you and Ria for the wedding".

"Thanks, can we meet up on Monday?".

"Shravan, you are getting married, and now you should be focusing on Ria now, we can meet up anytime!".

Ramnath came running to Shravan's room, " what you have been up to Shravan, just come down already, everyone is waiting!".

"Shravan, go your bride is waiting for you". They said their goodbyes, wondering will they ever talk again?

Sumo switched her phone to aeroplane mode, she didn't have a hearing tomorrow, but she couldn't see the love of her life go away from her... again. Preeti, dressed in a beautiful blue lehenga stood by Sumo," Di, I know what you are going right now, you don't need to come if you don't want to and I can stay with you, anyways our families hate each other".

She wiped her tears and caressed Preeti's face, "you are looking really pretty and don't cancel your plans for me. You love Pushkar and he must be waiting for you. And this family drama.. well it will get over the minute you guys come out together as a couple. I am sure both families would love to see you guys happy together. Now go!!".

Preeti kissed her on the forehead and left. Tears rolled down her face and she looked up in the dark sky sitting at the roof of her house, "Why did you do this to me again? Wasn't once enough?".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, my new FF on Shraman is back. Really feels good to be back here and I hope this FF get the same appreciation as the previous one.

Do tell me in the comments how you liked the prologue? I would love to know!

Love you all :)