Chapter 7 - A blissful drunk night

Shravan

Everyone started hooting for the girls one after the other, it was a fun and intense atmosphere. Chote came beside me and exclaimed, "Bhai, I didn't expect such a dramatic success party!""I am worried chote, they are already 10 down, in no time at least one is gonna faint!""I don't think so, you want to bet?""you want to bet on girls? How cheap!""c'mon bhai, have some fun""Just shut up okay!"

I stomped towards them, "Sumo, Ria bas boht ho gaya abhi chalo mere saath""nahi Shravan, abhi toh party shuru hui hai!!"And the DJ just started playing that song. Absolutely perfect. Ria started jumping and dancing while Sumo was enjoying the song.She said, "Shravan, do you remember our fresher's party when we first met? It was such a good day"I was confused at this point of what story she was narrating, I nodded "yeah, the story you told to Ria, the imaginary one!""oh yeah right, the imaginary one!" she stumbled and I caught hold of her."c'mon let's dance!"

We were on the dance floor now. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist, a piece of slow instrumental music started to play. We danced slowly, It was the first time we were this close, but it felt familiar as if we had done this before and a lot of times.

"Shravan, you don't remember anything, do you? Mere haath ka bana moong dal ka halwa, wo raatein, wo baatein...?"

Something triggered, I don't know what. A party light struck towards us and a flash of memory rushed through my mind. It was the same headache --- I could see a party and Sumo driving me to the dance floor, she was wearing a white mid-length gown. The pain was drastic and I held my head tight, I could hear only one voice, "Shravan, are you all right?"

It didn't seem severe a few seconds later as I gained control, "moong dal ka halwa, how do you know it's my favourite?""I know you more than yourself Shravan! But anyway you don't know one thing, and I guess you won't know it ever""what?" "I ----"

Ria crashed on us, more like almost falling, she held my arm, "Sumo, the challenge is not over yet - we must complete""yes.. chalo!!" she took Ria with her while Pushkar arrived at the right time. He supported Ria and I took Sumo back in the car, "c'mon girls, it is time to get you back home, you guys are too drunk", said Pushkar.

Pushkar took Ria to his car while I took Sumo back to the mansion to make her stable before we head home.The mansion was empty as everyone were dancing and having fun outside. Our whole plan kind of backfired on us and especially on Sumo.Sumo sat on the couch and I adjusted myself beside her. She looked into my eyes, "Awwh Shravan, you know I am having a terrific time with you! Tum abhi bhi waise hi ho, charming, handsome aur""aur...?" her voice had so much depth."aur wohi chinta, gussa, thanks for coming back, you don't know how happy I am!""tum toh aise baat kar rahi ho jaise hum boht saalon se dost hai?""haaa.. matlab nahi , I know it's been a few days but I feel jaise mein tumhe kabse jaanti hu! Tumhe nahi lagta?""ha, patha nahi kyu par mera dil kehta hai, kahi kisi aur duniya mein - I know you!""haa... kisi aur duniya mein" she sighed.

She lay her head over my arm, "I missed these times, you, your jokes, this soft touch of your hands, those tender eyes" Our faces were inches apart, I could feel her breath. There were butterflies in my stomach - a cliché but you know, I wanted it to stop, I couldn't possibly kiss her - I was committed to Ria but it felt like a distant thought.

Before I could do anything, she closed her eyes and kissed me. It was tempting, soft and tender. I kissed her back passionately and in no time I held her face softly and caressed her cheeks and kissed her.She smiled like a little princess and hugged me tight and slowly dozed off to sleep in my arms mumbling, "Nice first kiss Shravan, tumhe patha nahi hai kitna intezaar kiya tha iske liye!"I didn't understand half of the things that happened, what she was talking about, how did she know about me but her presence, her company and the little kiss we shared seemed like a lifetime passed by. It felt like two energies which longed to come together since so long. A feeling of passion so unknown yet so familiar to me, who was she - we didn't meet by co-incidence - it was fate.

I have to find out who Sumo is! I slept a few minutes later and yes I had a beautiful dream about me and Sumo.

Suman

I opened my eyes slowly, my head was heavy like a rock, I found myself wrapped in his arms, I tried to recollect what happened last night, it was all a blur."aaah" my head was aching like hell. The only thing I remember is I challenged Ria to drink as much as she can but what happened after that?Shravan was sleeping in content as if he was the happiest person alive in this world, why won't he? He has a successful career, a girlfriend he is going to marry and a great family. Little did he know that I was a part of his happy life, I wish I could tell him. Shravan rubbed his eyes and woke up. I let go of his arm.

"good morning princess!" he said looking at me"princess? Good morning to you Shravan!" he was glowing and I am sure something happened because when I am drunk, things go not the way I want"Shravan, I am sorry, I was a mess last night, I hope I wasn't a problem?""no, you were more than that!""Did something happen?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, I am back with another update and it is comparatively a spicy one, and I would like to know how did you like it!

make sure to keep reading and supporting the FF and if you like it, please share! :)

also Happy Dussehra to all of you!