Chapter 2 - When ShraMan Thought (Happy 4th Anniversary ShraMan)

Suman

I came back to reality when Shravan shook my arm, "Suman, can you hear me?".

I faked a smile, "oh, nothing! So Shravan next time don't forget to celebrate your anniversary ok?".

"yes ma'am", it was time, I had to get out of this. It was getting awkward.

"Shravan, I will take a leave now, I have some important work to catch up on!".

Shravan nagged, "no Suman, please don't so soon!", he held my wrist.

Ria was shocked to see that and so was I.

"No, mom must be waiting for me, I will see you around!".

Shravan

And she left, I didn't thank her nor did she ask for it. It was so unspoken and natural right from the first second I met her. I felt so comfortable around her, so much I never felt with Ria ever. Who is she?

Suman waved us off from the door of the coffee shop and left. Ria was still angry with me and I couldn't find a way to convince her.

Ria exclaimed, "Shravan, this is really unfair, how could you forget the day we first fell in love?".

I asked her to excuse me for washroom and rushed to the nearest chocolate store and came back in 5 minutes, "I am so sorry Ria, it was an urgent work call! Next time I won't forget it, also I have a surprise for you!".

"and what is it?".I gave her the box of chocolates, her favourite --- Ferrero rocher

"you bought that just now, didn't you?".

I scratched my head, "aah yes, kinda but please! Am I forgiven?".

She pulled my cheeks, "yes you are, and this is your first warning!" and hugged me. As she was eating her chocolate, she asked, "well, from where did this childhood friend of yours drop out of nowhere? I never heard about her before?".

"oh, didn't I tell you? She was my friend for at least a year when I was in St Paul's Convent School" I lied, "not so special, I found her on Facebook and decided to meet!"

"oh, so you fixed two meetings today, if I broke up with you today, you would have backup... I see".

"no, not at all, we didn't meet in a long time!"

"rehne do Shravan, you must know you are committed and you better stay away from her!"I giggled, "someone is getting jealous!"

Ria punched my arm, "oh! No, it's just that she was being extra – friendly to you!".

I hugged her from the side, "ok, now forget about her and smile, it is our anniversary!".

I dropped Ria home and then went back to mine. After taking a quick shower, I lay on my bed with my laptop. I couldn't stop thinking about Suman and her jolly nature. The way she saved my ass down there, I don't think anyone would do that for a stranger! And how could I share such a great rapport with her?

All these questions rushed through my mind. Was she someone I knew from a life I don't remember? Well, what happened to me a few years back. As I tried to remember things, my head started hurting. It was happening again, I couldn't bear it so I took a pill for it.

I had a lot of work pending on my to-do list and started completing it. A thought ran through my mind of searching Suman. In case, Ria stalks my account and sees I am not a friend then it would be a problem for me.

I didn't know her surname, how was I supposed to find her, but it was quite easy because Pushkar was probably mutual. Well, now that is some story? How does he know her?I sent her a friend request. The next second it was accepted. Well, that was quick, she accepted the stranger's friend request instantly.

I sent her a "Hi Suman, remember me?"
She – how can I forget you Shravan? You made me, a stranger, your childhood friend! You're weird.

Me – I am sorry! You exactly know why I did that, I must agree that you're a very good actor!

She – Oh, thanks for the compliment, I have been a participant in may plays.

Me – wow!

She – it's late night, you didn't sleep yet?

Me – No! I am a night owl! And you?

She – got stuck up with some project work so yeah, pretty much awake for another hour, and you seem to be stalking my account.

Me – oh! No, I just found out your account, seems my brother is your friend?

She – Oh yeah, a friend because of my sister.

Me – small world. Well thanks again for helping me today, friends?

She – of course!

Me – so, what are you studying?

She – I am studying law, almost done with it, and you?

Me – wow, same here although I am done with the study part

She – small world! Good night!Me – Good night!

Suman

I went offline weeping, he was the same guy I met a few years back, the only difference is he doesn't remember me anymore. Do I have to go all over this again or should I just tell him who I was?

Well, I don't know how he will react to it. It might affect his mind. I had to control myself and be friends with him and when the right time comes I will tell him the truth. I can't bear the shock he might receive because of the truth, he is my life and always will be.

Love is sacrifice, and being happy for someone else. I won't come between Ria and Shravan and that's how my love for him will end again, scarce and incomplete.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, I am back with another chapter! sorry for keeping it short, some of the scenes were already written, I am going to start making it long once I get a good response for this fanfiction!

Please share with your fellow Shraman fans if you like it!

Also, all EDKV fans, Happy 4th Anniversary to ShraMan. time flew by so fast and swift.

ShraMan and their dosti has been so special to all of us and our fandom is still going strong. I want to thank them for giving me so many amazing friends here! :)

I hope you liked this chapter!! do tell your views

Love 

Ankita.