Chapter 3 - All for Ria

Shravan 

Finally, I could thank her and she didn't doubt me regarding her surname. I think she is a nice girl and I would love to be friends with her. Well, let me tell you the story of how I met Ria and got entangled in this devastating relationship. Rich families often have so many contacts and after a few months of my accident when I was recovering, dad told me to join the business and Ria is my dad's friend's daughter, she was meant to help me with the cases at the firm. It was a bit strange to have another helping hand when Pushkar was there to help me. Little did I knew my family's ulterior motive behind it!

I joined the office in a few days and so did Ria. It was a very professional "first meet", we shook hands and I introduced myself and expressing a bit about my whole memory loss thing, she guaranteed that she will help me remember all the work here. As time passed I didn't realize when this professional relationship turned into a friendship. Our families were more serious about us than we were and get us hitched before we could develop feelings for each other our families fixed our relationship and we were going to get engaged soon. Ria was the happiest when this announcement happened. As if she was waiting for it! I was happy because everyone around me was happy and also we shared a great bond. Ria was the type of girl who would get happy with any gift I would bring for her, even if she was mad angry with me --- baah didn't you see that day how she sparkled with happiness in café on our supposedly 3 month anniversary?

She talks about so many other things that are happening in the world but us, sometimes I feel she is not even serious about us. How much romantic all this sounds, we didn't get romantic apart from a kiss here and there. I need to test Ria, does she really love me? Or just the things and the empire I own?

I had to vent these feelings out to someone, I went to Pushkar's room, he was reading a book

Pushkar – Arey bhai, aap yaha itni raat ko? Kuch kaam tha?

Shravan – Yes, I wanted to talk to you about something!

I explained to him what I felt, he frowned

Pushkar – bhai, the best way to test Ria is to bring another girl in your life

Shravan – another girl? Where the hell will I find another girl? And how?

Pushkar – jealousy bhai! Jealousy! You don't know how these girls are jealous when they see their property owned by someone else!

Shravan – Well, you have a point! I felt it today when Ria and Suman were right in front of each other.

Pushkar – Suman, who is she?

Pushkar gave me a weird expression as if he knew the name and pretend not knowing it!

Shravan – arey, you know her, she is your friend's sister! I guess Preeti?

Pushkar – wait, you met Suman? When?

Shravan – yeah, today at the café.

And I explained to him whatever happened in the café.

Pushkar – so, did you remember something seeing her?

Shravan – what will I remember about her? I met her for the first time! What are you saying?

Pushkar – nevermind, why don't you take Suman's help to test Ria?

Shravan – Suman? We just became friends this evening and she won't help me for this stupid thing!

Pushkar – she will, just give it a try, mark my words bhai she can't deny such a hot guy after all, even though it is a fake.

Shravan – you bet?

Pushkar – lagi 1000 ki!

We talked for a few more minutes and then I went back to my room. I couldn't get one fact clear – how chote was so sure that Suman will agree to this? Hesitantly I dropped a message on facebook to Suman asking her number and that I wanted to talk to her about something important.

Pushkar

I am sorry Sumo, but I really want to see you and bhai together forever. This is the chance to bring you guys close and I can't tolerate that materialistic Ria as my bhabhi. This chance will definitely give you a way to remind bhai who you really are.

Shravan 

Suman gave me her number the next morning and when I can call her, I called her around 5 pm.

Me – Hey Suman, I hope I am not disturbing you now?

She – no, just finishing up from college, you wanted to speak something important, what was it?

Me – aah, can we meet and talk?

She – ok, the same place in half an hour?

Me – ok cool!

I was nervous to ask her help over this stupid fantasy of mine. Will this plan really work on Ria anyways? And how the hell will Suman react to it? Will she say a no?

I was so confused about how the hell I will approach her? I finally arrived at Starbucks and was waiting for her, there she was rushing to my table a few minutes later with a white handbag, goggles in one hand. She was looking simply pretty in a white churidar and yellow kurta with a pony tied up.

Suman – sorry Shravan! I got stuck in traffic

Shravan – no problem, have a seat! how do you go to college?

Suman – oh I have my car, it's an ambassador but really in a good condition!

Shravan – wow, vintage huh? Well thanks for yesterday, it was really cool

Suman – how many thanks will I have to hear from you? Chill we are friends now. Is Ria cool with you now?

Shravan – ya, she is, Suman – I need your help

Suman – ya tell na! but before that let me order something I am hungry!!

Shravan – yeah sure!!

She placed her order and resumed our conversation

Suman – so what help do you need from me?

Shravan – it's a very stupid help and it will be fine if you don't agree!

She put her palm over mine

Suman - batao toh sahi, I won't deny!

Shravan – will you be my girlfriend?

Suman – wait, what?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So ladies and gentlemen here is another update, if you haven't watched to all the boys then this idea might be very original but I tried to take a bit of inspiration from that movie even before it was released because this FF idea was written way back in 2015!

So now you know the entire history of Ria and Shravan and how Suman is going to be a part of it, all thanks to Pushkar!

Please tell me your views of how are you liking the story and keep showering your love!