Chapter 6 - Who is the Jealous one?

Suman

There was an eerie silence when the 4 of us met, kind of awkward too. Let me explain it to you in detail.Pushkar and I are great friends which Shravan doesn't know. Ria wasn't expecting me and Shravan in the party TOGETHER so I froze to react upon anything. After a few seconds of frowns and confused looks Ria spoke, "Shravan, what the hell are you doing here? I thought you said you had some case to work on?".

"aah, actually dad took over the case and I couldn't deny Sumo, she insisted for it, Rajneesh and we two have been friends since school times isn't it bro?!". 

Rajneesh looked confused but he saved Shravan like a loyal friend, "yes, of course, great buddies!"

He patted him. Ria frowned, "Well this is not done Shravan, you could have told me!" she looked really pissed at Shravan.

Rajneesh tried to calm the tension between us, "Ria, chill c'mon, let's have some drinks!". I and Pushkar exchanged looks. I heavily needed an update on this. I was so clueless about what to reveal and what not too.

"Pushkar, how are you?" I hugged him"I am good Sumo, and you?""me too, so how did it go with Ria?""it was easy actually, didn't quite expect she will agree to it just like that!""cool, well I don't know about Shravan's totally foolish plan but considering it was your idea, I hope it works""you know it is never to make them closer but Bhai and you closer! You have been through enough!""so, when did he come back?""around a year back, and his treatment went well. The doctor advised us not to reveal much though, about the part of his life he forgot, it will come to him naturally""oh, it means he is still vulnerable?""yes, but he is recovering for better now, those constant headaches are reduced now which is a pro, and with you in front of him, he might just remember everything!""and what about his studies?""well he tried to cope up as much as he could, it was hard but we all supported him""ok, well that's good. So Shravan doesn't know we are good friends?""not exactly, I just told him that I know you because you are Preeti's sister.""well, this should go well, thanks Pushkar for this thing, it is really good to have him back""I can't feel what you are feeling right now, but it will all get over soon!"

ShravanI saw Pushkar and Sumo chattering and laughing, they seemed pretty old friends but anyways after two shots of vodka it was now their turn to get drunk. Don't worry I manage myself well when it comes to drinks, don't I?"Sumo, chote, what are you guys doing here? Come let's have some drinks!""Shravan, abhi se, waha dekho tumhara friend apna success speech dene jar aha hai"

SumanRajneesh prepared a great speech for the night, all of us toasted champagne to him. My eyes went towards Shravan, this party plan was not going where it was supposed to go. Ria was all over Shravan and he is a bit dizzy with the drinks didn't even care. That was a bummer. Rajneesh called Shravan on stage.

"thankyou mere bhai for calling me here, well this isn't something I prepared for but congratulations Rajneesh for your huge success on cracking this deal I am really proud of you, may you get many more such amazing clients and we keep getting parties from your side!"

The speech finally ended and we all were at the bar. It was time I start executing the plan. I went to Shravan holding his arm.

"Shravan, kaha chale gaye the tum? Kab se dhund rahi thi, tum mujhe date banake laye ho toh uska khyal bhi rakho ek gentlemen ke tarah!"

Ria was standing beside Shravan, she slid aside when I adjusted between them, "oh hey Ria! Gin and tonic, that looks like a nice drink! Shravan do you remember humara 1st-year ka fresher party, kitni masti kit hi humne?"

Shravan looked confused. He had no idea what I was talking about. Well let's pretend it's a story but it happened, you know how this works, I went close to his ears which infuriated Ria and I noticed it.

Shravan laughed, "oh yes, how can I forget that, you got sooo drunk that day and I had to drag you to my room and....""And we both spent the night blabbering absolutely anything in your room!"Ria asked, "really Shravan, you didn't tell me about this night? You guys might have a great time!""Well yeah, I can't really go on with the details of that night because it's hazy but it was definitely a steamy night!"Oops, yes I said it right there. Ria was now really angry, I could see blood boiling through her veins.

"Why don't we recreate your fresher night?""wait how?""how about a challenge? We can start with having two shots of vodka and then we can decide who has more control over body""umm, that sounds fun actually I accept your challenge!"

ShravanWhat the hell were these girls up to? I really didn't see this coming in my plan. Sumo took me aside

"Shravan, what is up with you? You planned to bring me here and you just left me here at the party, alone""I am sorry, Ria didn't just leave me... she"

"This is not how it works" she took a deep breathe, "if you won't be strong by your side she is just gonna manipulate you like always"

"ok Sumo madam, let's get with the plan but why are you accepting this challenge? Can you really handle so many drinks?"

"it's been a while since I had a few shots of fun. This challenge saw me coming, come on Shravan, let's have some fun, you don't know how real my acting can be when I am drunk!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I am back with another update, I hope you all like it. I really like to write about Drunk Shraman, they are fun most of the times.

What will happen next, will Sumo go mad drunk or control herself? Will their plan to make Ria insecure work?Stay tuned!! And please share the FF if you like it !