Moro X Female Reader X Merus

Requested by kills_the_chills. This takes place after Moro absorbed many ki that he is strong and look young. This is alternative event than the anime since Moro already manage to absorb kis before he came to planet Namek. This is takes place before and on planet Namek. Please enjoy.

Merus and (Y/n)-Chan quickly pick up their weapons and drive their ship towards new planet Namek. Recently, Goku and Vegeta spotted the escaped criminal Moro who was aided by Raspberry. They made at least ten stops to different planets; manage to absorb so much power that he manage to look younger and stronger. 

The Galactic Patrol was trying to find him for days; until Goku spot him heading to Namek and teleport both Saiyans there. Meanwhile, Jaco and a crew member try to perform hypnosis to get the Grand Supreme Kai to wake up from the sleep Buu. They were able to wake him up and both strongest Galactic Patrol warriors are about to land on Namek.

(Y/n)-Chan is the first female being part of the heroic organization. She only work there for only five years, serve her purpose of protecting the law and innocent people from evil. She is indeed a strong woman. She is (height) and (weight); a normal size face with (color) eyes, (color) shaded lips, and has (color) earrings on her ears. Her hair is (length) and (color). She wear her uniform, covering her (weight) yet slim looking body especially her (size) boobs are making her look hot and sexy.

She put on her watch and her jack pack that she received last month. The Galactic Patrol ship arrives Namek; both Merus and (Y/n)-Chan preparing for battle. Merus, the light blue skinned man gave her a serious look softly, "This is a very dire fight, please be careful agent (Y/n)", he said. She gave him a nod, "I'll be careful agent Merus."

Meanwhile, Moro just injured the Saiyans who are weak on the ground. Moro was about to win and about to devour their remaining kis, a ki is ramming at him at fast speed. Moro use his hand and deflect it. The ki exploded. Moro look puzzled and turn to see the Galactic Patrolman. Moro frown, seeing Merus standing there with his stun gun. But his eyes shifted to (Y/n)-Chan, feel his penis hard. He ignored Merus and the Saiyans, staring at her hungrily. He can only imagine having her by his side, making her love him. And claim her as his own property.

Merus can see him staring at (Y/n)-Chan and keep his guard up. "Keep your guard up!", Merus warned her. She nod and prepare to fight. However, her eyes deceive her as her gun shot missed him. He dodged and swiftly flint, now behind her. Merus turn too late as his violet eyes spot Moro abduct (Y/n)-Chan and flint off further on Namek. "Damn!", he muttered and turn to Jaco, "Take care of these Saiyans, I'll go after them!" Jaco looked concerned and nod. Merus activate his rocket boots and fly towards their direction.

Meanwhile, Moro is still flinting. He turn to see no one's after them. His eyes spot a huge cave of the mountain landscape and hide inside, keeping her quiet. He reached to the end of the cave and tied her hands behind her back. He place on a rock, see her sitting there. He look at her squirming, making him hard again by her good-looking body.

 (Y/n)-Chan tried to break free, but the rope is too strong. Her eyes turn to see Moro walking closer to her; too close, his body an inch from her. She noticed that he was showing off his muscle, his chest mostly. She realized he was seducing her. She was about to yell, but her lips are locked with his, making her make out.

She quivered by his strong hands touching, caressing her feminine body. She try to bite his mouth, at least his lips, but he is able to lock their mouths together tightly as he place his hands on her breasts, groping her. She can feel the fear taking over her, feared for her virginity. But her eyes spot Merus finally arrived at the cave. Merus put his finger in front of lip; she nod and pretend to let out a moan.