Vegeta X Female Reader

Requested by YuGiOhfan1999. Just to let you know, this is actually a sequel to Majin Vegeta X Kidnapped Daughter Reader. So yeah, I think this title is better fitted than part 2. Enjoy.

(Y/n)-Chan is now twenty-one years old ever since the strange accident that she cannot remember. For (thirteen or seven years depending on age in the previous reading), she grew up into a beautiful young woman. Her height changed taller, at (height) feet-tall. Her weight lost a few pounds, slimmer and still (weight) around her hips, butt, and thighs. But she developed (sized) breasts during her teenage years. Her hair is (longer or short), (stylized) with her favorite barrette on the left side of her hair.

She wore her (color) blouse, (color) long skirt, (color) stockings, and (color) heels. She wears light (color) makeup, bright (color) shaded lips, her nose (size) and her ears are pierced wearing (type) earrings. (Y/n)-Chan just graduated from (type job) and formed her own business (insert business you like). She sighed, happily finding a life for herself. Since her parents are happy for her success, they decide to sell their house to go on permanent housing on an expensive mega cruise.

She's happy for them, and she already purchased her cozy mansion, but she often gets lonely. But lately, she was accompanied by a man: Vegeta. Since middle school, she was always being harassed by everyone and almost got sexually harassed. 

But Vegeta steps in and protects her. She watches him beating them up and handing them over to the police. She remembers he always walked past her since she was younger. And wondered how his life treats him. But she couldn't care since he's a kind man who is always there for her.

She finally met him in person at a cafe six months ago, she can see his expression full of sadness and relief. She asked him what happened in his life. He explained to her how he just got kicked out of his house by unknown reason. He didn't tell her the truth but he did tell her he had a son and a daughter since his previous marriage. (Y/n)-Chan felt bad for him and welcomed him to her house until he could find a job and an apartment.

She always helped him out, let him be her bodyguard as well as her only friend. But what she doesn't know is that Vegeta has been acting strange to her knowledge. She always sees him more friendly with her and acts scary and grumpy with people. She has no idea why. Vegeta knows she's acting suspicious and is preparing to tell her the truth.

One evening, he told her to meet with her in his room. She understood and met him in his room after six. He opened the door for her, she entered, and he shut the door gently. Both walked over to his bed and sat down. Close to each other, they did not speak; it was an awkward moment to them both and cannot think what to say. 

Vegeta stared at her beautiful eyes. He remembered she was only a little girl abducted by Babidi and found her cute as a daughter. But over the years of protecting her, watching her grow up into a woman, he suddenly finds himself in conflict with his life: he loves her more than a daughter or a friend.

He cleared his throat, she turned to face him. She gave him a puzzled look. He blushed, "(Y/n)-Chan, remember that talk about my divorce last time?", he asked. She nods. He sighed, his eyes half closed and stared at the bed, "Well, the reason we got into divorce is because I no longer love my wife." 

(Y/n)-Chan looked surprised and turned fully to him, "What happened?", she asked. Vegeta resumed as he held her hands, making her look more confused, "Over the years protecting you, I suddenly fell for you recently. I love you", he confessed. (Y/n)-Chan gasps in shock, "R..Really?", she said.

He resumed, "Once my wife found out I had fallen for you, she warned me to forget about you. But I refused, she no longer needs me and filed divorce." (Y/n)-Chan now knows his situation and felt surprised and flattered. She never thought a grown man is in love with a young woman. Yet, she's not angry. 

She recalled back when she was sixteen when two thugs almost tried to sexually harass her when touching her. Vegeta came to her rescue and beat them up, throwing them to jail. But since she was weak, she almost fainted. Before she passed out, she swore that her eyes saw Vegeta hold her body and kissed her lips.

She sighed and hugged his arm, "So you cheated on your wife?", she asked again. Vegeta realized what she meant and it's that one day years ago when he kissed her when she's unconscious, on the lips. He nods. His eyes turn wide in surprise as he watches her climb on top of his lap, straddling him. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into her, and kissed his lips. Vegeta groaned and kissed her back. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she pressed her chest against his manly pecs and chin.

They make out, tongues exploring each other's mouths. While their lips inter lock each other's mouths, Vegeta moves his hand up her chest and gropes her right breast, squeezing them lightly. She moans, forcing him to squeeze her tit tighter. 

He obeyed her wishes and squeezed it hard. They continue making out as he touches her boob. They break the kiss, gasping for air. She laid her head on his shoulder, "That was great~", she moaned. Vegeta laid his back on his bed and they cuddled. He leaned to her forehead and kissed it.

"I love you (Y/n)-Chan", he whispers. She kissed his cheek, "Love you Vegeta~", she whispers back. They stayed in his room for hours, cuddled for warmth and enjoyed their new bond of their new relationship.

Days later, (Y/n)-Chan confessed to her parents that she and Vegeta are getting married. They were very shocked to meet him, and realized he was Bulma's ex-husband. But they accepted him and always rely on him to protect their baby girl.

Three years later, Vegeta and (Y/n)-Chan are married and enjoy their life as husband and wife. They just came home from the hospital and welcomed their twins: a girl and a boy.

The boy is named (Saiyan boy name): identical to Vegeta except has her (color) eyes and a strand of (color) hair on his left side of his black spiky hair. Wearing only red jammies, their son is already acting like him. Always hungry when he is fed by (Y/n)-Chan and always throwing his tantrums when he gets angry if no one gives him what he wants.

The girl is named (girl name): similar to (Y/n)-Chan except has Vegeta's nose and black stripes on her brown hair all over. She is a sweet and happy girl. She only cries if her brother hits her. She loves her daddy and always gets cuddles from him. She is also a mama's girl, always getting her attention to be held. Her jammies are (color) and has a cute stuffed animal as her best friend (insert animal toy).

Trunks and Bulla came to visit their father and came to see their new step siblings. Bulla, only five years old,  she loves meeting her siblings. She finds her brother cute, commenting he's just like her dad. And she finds her new sister cute. She held her sister in her arms and cradled her. Trunks did helped Bula stand straight while holding their half-sister. 

(Girl name) coos at her and Trunks. Trunks is a late teenager, he understands his father's reason to allow his mother to get divorced. But he also accepted (Y/n)-Chan as a step mom even though it's awkward to them since she's a bit younger. But still older than them.

(Y/n)-Chan is happy that his older kids are already accepting her due to their relationship. Vegeta is also glad that they trust him. He stood by her side as they watched Trunks and Bulla holding and cradling the twins. Vegeta smiled at (Y/n)-Chan and she smiled back at him. They kissed as they lived in their own happiness.

They cannot wait to look forward to spending their time with each other, and raising their children.

The End