SSGSS Vegito X Chubby Female Saiyan Reader

Requested by KatiraLovely.

Vegito become a whole new individual person. Bulma created a new machine where she can split Vegito apart from Goku and Vegeta's fusion. But once Vegito was permanently split, the Saiyans' and Vegito's connection to fusion no longer worked. Once that's done, they help him out living independently on Earth.

Bulma manages to get Vegito a job as a cargo driver, transporting her capsules to other companies. For only a year, Vegito is living his life. He was able to save his money and rent an apartment. He gets a great high pay for his bills, rent, clothes, and mostly food. He's not great at cooking, so he usually eats with Goku or Vegeta's family, or eats out elsewhere.

Vegito likes the life of a bachelor. He can get on with his life without being controlled by anyone. Not even by a woman. But his life soon changed as he made his way to North City. Vegito was asked to deiveir the capsules to North city's biggest franchise factory. Once he delivered them, he was greeted by a friendly and gorgeous woman he ever met: it was a female Saiyan known as (Y/n)-Chan.

(Y/n)-Chan, a female Saiyan, was the last female Saiyan of her entire race. She is (height) and chubby: only around her hips, rump, and belly. But she has a nice plump (color) shaded lips, black eyes that smile, black (long or short) (styled) hair, rosey cheeks, (size) breasts that make them look bigger than any woman, and has a great sweet personality. More like a kind and caring personality. Vegito's eyes show hearts when he sees her in her work outfit: her (color) dress with a (color) shawl or whatever, (color) pantyhoes, and (color) heels.

She was once the nurse of the Saiyan military at age eighteen. But since she heard that Frieza is the one who destroyed her planet, she left without a word and escaped in her space pod. She traveled for five years, searching for a new home and aid others from serious injuries. After traveling, she finally arrived on planet Earth. 

She encountered Goku and Vegeta, became friends and their wives also helped her out. Bulma managed to help her get a job in North city at a big franchise company. For only three years, she was happy to live on her own. Yet, she is rather lonely. Until she met Vegito.

It was like they were destined for each other. She smiled at him, "Hi, I'm (Y/n)", she greeted him with her shiny white teeth. Vegito shakes her hand and kisses it, "Name's Vegito. I am a real strong warrior", he bragged while flexing his muscles. She giggled, "You're funny Vegito!", and they sighed, cannot look at each other.

Eventually, they started dating: going out to eat, star gazing, walks, beach trips, or even movie nights. They spend good times at each other's homes after they date, always making out. They're always happy to have each other; Vegito knew she's the one for him. So, after a year of their relationship Vegito asked her out and proposed to her. 

She accepted it and happily got married six months later. They're so happy to have each other and once their honeymoon at an island is over, both move out of their old homes and buy themselves a big house in a suburban neighborhood. They make it their first home together and settle down.

But once they moved in Vegito revealed another person to join them: it was his son Gogeta. He is their first born son. He was born from Vegito's ex-lover who doesn't want to raise a family and left them. (Y/n)-Chan felt so sad and claimed him as her own. So, only a year old, Vegito introduced him to her and the baby immediately accepted her as his mother. 

They both loved him, raised him, and even made him happy to be in this special family. Both (Y/n)-Chan and Vegito are still happy spending together as a family for eight years. Within eight years, Gogeta is a big boy but is rather trying to be independent. Such as keeping secrets.