Vegito X Kidnapped Female Reader

Requested by YuGiOhfan1999. I do apologize for a short story, but that's all I got for now. Enjoy

A young female wakes up in a hot and dry desert. She quickly turned at every corner, saw nothing as she realized that she's in the middle of nowhere. "Oh good you're awake!", said the male voice. She hid her face, trying to shield her eyes from the burn of the sand.

Now it's daytime, this lost girl is revealed as a scared young woman; she's known as (Y/n)-Chan. (Y/n)-Chan is only (age you want 16-21). She is a (height) young woman, (weight) around her body with exceptionally (size) bust and (size) rump. She wore her (color) blouse, (color) skirt, (color) stockings, and (color) (sandals or sneakers). 

Her face is lovely: her eyebrows thin, (size) nose that has a cute nose earring on the left side, her cheeks are rosy pink, her eyes are sparkling (color), and her lips are plump and shaded in (color).

She pulled her arms away as she was able to see; there was a tall pink man, wearing orange and blue gi, black boots, and saw a thing behind his head. She looked up to him, puzzled yet scared of him, "M..Mister, where am I? Please let me go!", she begged with her hands held together as a prayer.

The man let out an evil laughter, "I believe you won't be escaping any time soon~ Because I'm going to eat ya!", he yelled out, now in front of her. She let out a scream, backed up at a corner, unable to escape. The man blocked her way out and he raised his hands up, licking his lips as he greedily ready to turn her into chocolate.

She closed her eyes, turned her face away, and raised her arm in front of her; there's no hope for her now, she held in her stomach and cannot control her tears as she braced herself for death. Her ears suddenly hear the man stagger and gag, feeling like pushed with hard force. 

She cannot resist and opened her eyes, facing towards the man and let out a gasp. She saw the man pushed by force onto the ground by a strange black spiky standing haired man with huge muscle arms and a strange outfit: it's Vegito.

He growled at the man, "You should be ashamed of yourself Super Buu! You should never kidnap a girl and use her as a snack, never!", he shouted at him. Super Buu growled at him, "How dare you disturb me from my treat!", and throw his ki blast at him. But Vegito dodged and picked the girl up in bridal style; he quickly flew away, far away from the monster.

Super Buu let out a roar, "Get back here!", but was cut off by Tien's signature move, and he passed out.

Back to Vegito, he found an intact town where Buu didn't destroy. They landed onto the ground gracefully and put her down for a moment. He spotted her running to a corner, scared. He walks closer to her, and notices that she's afraid. He held his hand out to her, "It's alright girl, he won't hurt you. I promise I'll protect you", Vegito reassured her. She looks at his hand, then looks at his face. She realized that he's very handsome and manly with his framed body.

She took his hand and walked closer to him, then she rushed up to him, hugging him. Vegito blushed and cleared his throat, "Your...welcome. I'm Vegito", he introduced himself. "I'm...(Y/n)-Chan. I just transferred here from another town for school. I was minding my own business and walking home until someone knocked me out and black out. Then I'm brought here", she explained.

Vegito nodded, "Then, I'll escort you somewhere safe for now until I get rid of him", he offered. She smiled and hugged him again. "Oh Vegito, thank you! I'm so happy that I could just kiss you!", she giggled and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He blushed again and smiled shily, "No problem", he mutters. She noticed his behavior, "What's wrong? Never been kissed before?", she said, teasingly. 

He rubbed the back of his shoulders and looked down, "Actually, I'm a fusion of two men. Plus we each are married", he said. She looked surprised and blushed, "Oh no! I didn't mean it, I'm sorry", she apologized. He chuckled and picked her up in bridal style, "Don't worry, a little kiss on a cheek won't get them mad", and they're off, heading west.

They arrived back at her home, a tall apartment building in luxurious theme. Vegito is impressed, "Wow, shiny", he said, and he put her down. She turned to him and smiled, "Thank you again Vegito, I'll never forget you." He nodded, "No need to forget, this won't be the last time we see each other", he said. She giggled and waved at him, then rushed inside her apartment building.

Vegito stood there, smiling as he watched her enter her apartment safely. He finds her pretty but he knows that both Goku and Vegeta are married with kids. But he does hope for her to find a lover of her own one day. Once he's hovering in the air, he flies away, heading back to fight against Super Buu.

Six months later, everything's peaceful again. Since the attack of Majin Buu, the Z-fighters and friends revived people, revived their planet, and erased their memories of fat Buu or the Majin Buu they saw.

Walking in the street is (Y/n)-Chan, walking her way to college. Since she cannot remember her abduction by Super Buu, she thinks it was a dream and will resume her life happily. But she does pause and thinks. If it was a dream, why does she keep remembering him? 

Vegito, the one who promised they'll meet again, is not around for months. She nods, "Maybe he'll show up today", she said and resumed walking her way.

Standing yards away from her, is Vegito. He smiled, and was happy to see her live safe. He told her that they'll meet again and he will. Once he saw her heading to the subway, he levitated up to the air and flew his way home. "We'll meet again (Y/n)-Chan", he thought to himself, "Just you wait, I got bigger threats to deal with. See ya"

The End