Black Vegito X Chubby Female Saiyan Reader X Son Gogeta

Requested by KatiraLovely

It was a horrific event of the future timeline. A menace killed many innocent lives and showed no mercy or remorse for his actions. It was a bigger threat than they thought: it was Zamasu who is responsible; he took over Goku's body in alternative timeline, Future Zamasu joins him, and eventually made their way into a different alternative timeline: where Goku and Vegeta fuse into Vegito who were going to stop Majin Buu. 

Goku Black needed him and took over Vegito and permanently fused as Vegito Black, thanks to the Super Dragon Balls in the different timeline, he'll never be separated and is stronger than before.

As he made another accomplishment, he and Zamasu resumed killing every mortal of the timeline. Once they finish their deed, they travel back to their timeline using the time ring. They're living the dream: killed many lives in all timelines.

Residing in their log cabin, in the middle of nature, not touched by mankind. They were taking a tea break and sat at their patio deck. It was a sunny serenade day, so much more lively than at the ruined city that they destroyed; all destroyed and cloudy dark.

Zamasu poured himself a second tea as Vegito Black flexed his muscles. "Yeah, so strong, so sexy~", Black said and looked at himself at his hand mirror, "Even this hairstyle is much better than Goku." Zamasu smiled at him, "Well I think it's both best as long as you and yourself", he said. Black nod, "What should we do today?", he asked Zamasu. 

Zamasu finished his tea and stood up from his chair, "I'm going to take a nap for once this time. I'll be in my room, do whatever you're doing", and the green Kaioshin entered the cabin. Once he's gone, Black smirks, know what to do.

Meanwhile, Vegito Black arrived at the city. He knew he noticed a few kis that they passed by earlier and decided to investigate. He flew around the area quietly, not making a sound. His eyes spotted three kis and he shot them, all fell onto the ground. Black smirked and chuckled evilly. Once he's gone, he flies into the west direction.

 It was a quick four minute fly to the area where he spotted another ki. He hopes this will be an exciting day killing mortals and getting the plan over with. As he arrived around City Hall, he heard a faint voice, "Gogeta!"; Black stops, "What's this?", he asked himself and his eyes spotted the owner of the voice.

Black hovered in the sky, stunned as he spotted a young woman emerged from the alleyway. His eyes sparkled, excited as he smiles, finds her the gorgeous female mortal he ever seen.

This woman is at age (21-27? Your choice), she is a rather (height) and (weight). Her stomach is slim yet she has a big butt, big curvy hips, thick thighs, and size breasts: all covered in her (color) blouse, (color) long skirt or pants, (color) shoes, and carried her (color) (brand) purse. He stared at her hair, all shiny and glossy in her (color) (length) hair. Her face is lovely: thin eyebrows, (size) nose, (size) lips, round plump cheeks with pink color, (shape) chin, and her ears have (type) earrings.

"Gogeta! Gogeta!", she called out the name. Black wonders what's wrong and descends onto the ground with his feet. The woman gasps lightly and turns around in surprise. Black gave her a friendly smile, "Hello young lady, may I ask what's wrong?", he asked. 

She smiled back and then expressed her worried look, "It's my son Gogeta, we got separated when we're here. I tried so hard to search for him but he must've wondered farther. I hope he's alright." Black extended his hand out to her, she took his hand and blushed, watching him kiss her hand. "I'm Vegito Black. But you may call me whatever you like~", he introduced her with a seductive smile.