Genderswap Piccolo X Male Saiyan Reader Lemon

Requested by jkhola. This is a fanfic that switches the characters' gender including Piccolo and the Namekian race. 

Although the original request is supposed to be female Namekian reader but the male Saiyan is the reader so, this is about a female Piccolo paired with him. Don't worry, the next pairing is an oc female Namekian if given details for next time. Enjoy.

Piccola (female name for Piccolo) is meditating near the usual spot near the quiet meadow, peaceful sounds of the waterfalls, and gentle wind silently blow her cape. She reveals her soft smile, content to hear silence. "Hey Piccola", said the male voice, "Piccola?" She groaned, she opened her eyes and turned to a male Saiyan meditating next to her. 

"What?", she asked. He chuckled, "Just wanting to hear your voice", he said. She huffed, turned her face away from him, trying to hide her blush. She does feel herself grin, knowing how comforting to have him accompanying her.

(Y/n)-San is a male Saiyan, only (number) feet tall. He is a (weight) man but at least he has a strong manly framed body. His black hair is (styled), black eyes showing its sweet side, thin face with a sharp nose like hers, and he always exposed his pecs and biceps because he's shirtless. He is shirtless, but wears his other clothes: a (color) pants with a (color) belt and his (color) boots. She does see him as a construction worker since he has a fine tanned color skin.

This world is the opposite than Goku and his friends. This is the opposite dimension where Goku is gender swapped into a female Saiyan named Goki (I don't own her, don't sue me). Yes, Goki is a female Saiyan who was sent to Earth to destroy it. But instead, she was raised by her adoptive grandmother, and trained her to be the hero of their world.

 After she died from the Oozaru incident, Goki trained alone in the forest for a few years of her life, until she met Bloomer, a handsome sixteen year old boy looking for the dragon balls to wish for a girlfriend. During their travels comes new friends: Krilli, Yamchi, Chochi, Mistress Rosha, Kame, Android 8, Teina, Chiatoza, Koran, Yajaroba, etc.

Over the years comes foes: Demon Queen Piccola, and her reincarnated Piccola Jr who eventually joins them after training and forming strong bonds with Goki's daughter, Ga-Han (idk). The Saiyans including (Y/n)-San and Vegeta eventually join them after they learn Frieza destroyed their world and about to wish for immortality. 

Thanks to Goki, she was able to restore peace and was training for the fight against the Androids described by Future Thong (Trunks' counterpart). Even though there are changes of events happening including Cella who is about to destroy them all, Goki and Ga-Han defeat her once and for all. After she's gone, everyone including her family moved on with their lives.

Piccola spent her days training and meditating, although (Y/n)-San always came to see her even if she didn't invite him. (Y/n)-San is once Vegeta's body guard since she is the last Saiyan Princess of the universe who needed protection. But he betrayed her and decided to be a good person. But after all the years of protecting life, (Y/n)-San is living his days like an Earthling. 

Right now, Piccola received telepathy communication from Denda, the new goddess of Earth, asking her to go to New Namek to aid their race for assistants on the new whereabouts of potential threats.

Piccola agreed and asked (Y/n)-San to come with her. He obliged and both used Goki, took them both to the new Namek. Once Goki bid them good luck, she teleported back to Earth. Before she left, Goki gave them capsules of a house, food and water supplies, and emergencies in case they needed it from Bloomer.