Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 2

One reminder, I decided to put recap like recap DBS. I hope you guys don't mind that. Anyway, enjoy.

Recap: (Y/n)-Chan, Goku, and Vegeta were training on planet Beerus, waiting for Future Mai and Future Trunks to come for lunch. But Future Mai came with urgent news that Future Trunks is captured by an unknown foe, on a planet known as Prison Planet. So the Saiyans and Mai decide to rescue him and arrive at Prison Planet, but are suddenly greeted by Cooler. And to be a shocker, they all discovered Cooler can transform into Golden Cooler.

He was able to use the dragon balls to escape the planet, but Oolong ruined his wish by wishing for a pair of panties. Team Dragon though they're not going to win with Cooler with his transformation. But luckily for them, Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta arrived, fused into Xeno Gogeta, along Xeno Gogeta came Vegito: the fusion of Goku and Vegeta using the potara earrings, and defeated Cooler.

However, Fu appeared before them and revealed he was experimenting to see how strong he is. Then, the Saiyan named Cumber came along and started fighting them. Only to find him insane and strong using his own power in his Super Saiyan transformations: SSJ1, SSJ2, and to SSJ3.

After their intense battle, the heroes were about to win; but Cumber was rescued by a revived fused Zamasu and both escaped. The Prison Planet was about to explode but Goku managed to teleport everyone back to planet Beerus. Everyone's safe and present, but they gasp as they cannot find Goku. But his twin sister knew he was elsewhere for training. Just as they were training for the upcoming battle, Supreme Kai Fuwa arrived, asking them for help in his universe.

Meanwhile, Hit, Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla were up against the Neo-Machine Tuffle twins: Kamin and Oren. Thankfully, Vegeta and Future Trunks aided them. But the twins have other plans. As Kamin used Kale and left her body in injuries, Oren took over Vegeta, becoming Oren Vegeta. Another foe came known as Hearts: Hearts already stolen Hit's power and planned to do the same with Jiren's, and reveal that he's going to destroy the Omni Kings and rule the cosmos. But to make matters worse, Oren Vegeta abducts (Y/n)-Chan and both alongside Hearts and Kamin went into the portal. The heroes are too late to stop them and their goals to conquer the cosmos.

Meanwhile, the Grand Priest and Goku watched everything. But Goku knew she'd be alright, hoping she would hang in there. So, how would our heroes do? Will they resume their fight against Hearts? And what will they do with (Y/n)-Chan?

Only one way to find out next in this fanfic.

Chapter 2

(Y/n)-Chan grunted, pushed by Kamin and fell onto the floor. She heard the door closed loudly and locked. She sits up on her knees and looks at the floor, realizing they lock her up in a prison cell. She turns to Kamin, who is standing next to Hearts and both chuckled. 

(Y/n)-Chan growls and walks up to them, hands gripping on the bars, "Let me out!", she yelled at them, "My brother and his friends are going to kick your asses for this!" But that made Hearts cackle even more, "Oh you silly woman, no one can stop me and my goal", he said. She growled at him, but Kamin punched her in the face and fell backwards.

"Honestly, you should just be quiet and surrender", Kamin said in an annoyed tone. "Never!", (Y/n)-Chan mutters and spat on the floor next to their feet. Kamin and Hearts stop laughing and stare at her, "So be it", Hearts said cold heartedly. 

Both of them left, the Saiyan woman is now alone in her prison. She wished she's stronger like her brother and Vegeta, but even if she tried everything to get out, it's useless.

One hour later, (Y/n)-Chan only sat on her bench, her ankle chained to a wall. She can walk around her room, but not outside the cell door. She should be thankful that they have toilet and toilet paper for her, but wished they would install a shower. She hugged her body, arms around her legs while sitting there. She feels her stomach rumbling and sighed, she cannot eat since she's imprisoned. "Oh man", she mutters sadly, "I wish food was here."