Android 17 X Moon OC Part 2

Requested by Chespin101. By the title, yes this is part two to the part one of the fanfic. Like the timeline is starting off from the beginning of part one where they met except it's the present time and both grew up in their teens. But there will be time traveling. And this part two is a normal pairing this time. Enjoy.

On planet Earth, in the area where a house lies two beings playing tag. A young boy with short black hair is chasing a younger girl with long white hair and is running away from him, laughing. "I'm going to get you Moon~", he exclaimed and chuckled. "Come get me!", Moon called back and resumed running around the backyard. 

This is the story of Lapis and Moon. Moon's only twelve while Lapis is only sixteen. They were having a fun time while Lapis's parents went to pick up Lazuli from her friend's house.

After twenty minutes, he finally got her. "Got'cha!", he exclaimed and grabbed her arm. She chuckled, "That was fun!", she panted. Lapis doesn't always play games like this but he wanted to do it with Moon. He yawned, "Well how about we take a nap at that tree?", he pointed to the nearby tree. Moon nodded and they sat underneath the tree. Yawning, they drifted into sleep.

Lapis's P.O.V

I woke up, yawned and stretched my arms. I turned to look at Moon, sleeping peacefully. I smiled, admiring her cute sweet face. She was my only friend I ever had. But I felt more of loving her than just like her as a friend. I leaned down and kissed her forehead, inhaling her sweet scent. Moon woke up and yawned. She turned to me and smiled, "How's your sleep Lapis?", she asked. I nod, "Good. You?", he asked back. "Great", she replied.

We both heard a loud buzzing sound, something abnormal. We both gasped as we turned to see a swirling portal appear before us. "What is that?", Moon asked me. "I...don't know", I said and walked closer to it. I put my finger inside, feel nothing, but there is something through it. We suddenly hear voices, almost similar to our voices. 

Moon gasps, "Let's go!", she exclaimed. At first, I refused; I'm worried how long we'll be gone and my parents would be worried. But my twin sister will cover for me. "Sure", I said and we held hands. Then we ran inside through the portal.

POV ended

What the portal brought them is to their future timeline. However, it's the present timeline where both Moon is older at age 22 while Lapis is referred to as Android 17, grown, and left their cabin house. They just hired a sitter to watch the twin babies while they work.

Today is Moon's day back to work, although she didn't work for 17's job, but she does help him out to arrest poachers. Since her three months off is over, she can go with her lover to the island where all rare and endangered creatures lived. They fly off their yard and head to the island.

For a few hours, they all saved the creatures from being captured and arrested all the poachers who threatened to make the animals their prisoners. They were lucky that they have each other, otherwise their hours will be hard when more poachers arrive and they kick their asses.

It's now three in the afternoon and both walked around the island. 17 walks around, peeking through the bushes while Moon licks her lollipop. She sucks onto it, tasting the flavor that she cannot describe. Her eyes are focusing on 17 as he keeps searching for unexpected intruders.

Moon's P.O.V

I hummed, admired my lover's determination to fight off the poachers. 17 turned to me, "What?", he asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "Nothing 17, I just...admired your handsome face...and that cute butt of yours~", she said grinning as I licked my lollipop. 17 blushed and looked surprised.