Trunks X Emiko OC Lemon

Requested by StarGoddess12. To make this simple because it's hard to follow: Trunks in this story is 25, Emiko is 24, and her brother Goten is also 24 though he and Emiko are a few months apart.

Edited: hi guys, when I first published this, I realized that the description of this OC is not described by the requester. I didn't know she wanted the description that she liked now I re-edit the timelines of Emiko's childhood. Enjoy.

Across the galaxy is a space pod heading towards Earth. It was going four hundred miles per hour, already heading towards the atmosphere. The ship is turning red, from the burn as it's heading towards a specific location.

Meanwhile, Gohan is in his room; he was working up his homework for the day and finished his last task. He wiped the sweat off his brow, "Phew! All done. Now I can go eat..." he said until he's trailed off by the space pod, passing by his window. He gasps as he thinks it's another Saiyan or a member of the Frieza Force. He runs out of his room, out of the house, and arrives in his backyard.

He saw his mother Chichi, pregnant at six months, and his friend Piccolo witnessing this huge crater. "Oh my Kami, Gohan!", Chichi exclaimed, "There's a ship landed in our yard!" Gohan, only eleven (idk), stands in front of her to protect her. "Don't worry guys, I'll handle this one", Gohan said, bracing for a fight. "Be careful", Piccolo warned, "We'll never know if it's worse than the Androids."

They waited and nothing came out. Looking confused and curious, Gohan climbed down the crater and walked closer to the pod. He jumped as the door opened. He frowned, not sure if he'll be greeted by a foe or Saiyan. But once he put his head inside, he yelped in surprised, greeted by a small yawn. Chichi and Piccolo wait out for him. "Gohan?", Chichi said, confused. "What is it?", Piccolo asked. Gohan climbed in the pod and came back out. But once he turned to them, he was holding a small infant in his arms.

"A baby!?", Chichi shouts and gently takes it out of her son's arms. She slowly holds the child as she cradles the little one. The baby is small, has pale white skin tissue (I'm only typing this by the requester, so I don't know about types of dragons); she opened her aquamarine colored almond shaped pupiled eyes at her. The child cooed at her. "Aw!", Chichi said in awe, "What a beautiful child!" "I don't get it", Gohan said confused, "Why a baby in the pod?" His mother smiled softly, "It's a sign Gohan. It means we can finally raise her~" "A girl!?", both Piccolo and Gohan exclaimed in unison. Yep, it's a girl.

Gohan and his mother took her in and adopted her as their own. Chichi is thrilled having a daughter: she can buy her clothes, girl stuff, having a helper around the house, so on. Gohan is glad that he can get a baby sister. "Mom, can we afford to raise her and my other baby sibling?", he asked. Chichi already had early pregnancy symptoms and told Gohan the news.

Chichi thought for a moment, "I don't care, we got her and our other baby to take care. I love them!", she said excitedly, "I just need to bring the crib to this room and you can get to share your room with the other baby." Gohan nodded, "I wonder if I can train them?", he said. But Chichi gave him a glare, "Not now or ever Gohan! I want them to be raised as my normal children", she said.

So within seven years later, everything happened: first Androids 17 & 18, then Cell from the alternative timeline, Cell destroyed by Gohan but his father died before that. Goku came to visit but faced more foes: Babidi and Kid Buu over time. Fat Buu became a friend to them and they revived everyone, living together in peace. Goku was first introduced to Emiko after the event of Majin Buu and happily loved her as his own daughter. She is the younger sister of Gohan who is at age eighteen and older sister of Goten who' seven.

Emiko grew up from an infant to a pretty girl. At age seven, her height is at four foot one inches tall, she has a nice slender body: smooth milky white skin, rosey cheeks, slender legs, slender arms, covered in her sleeveless high collar white cheongsam with pale turquoise trimming and floral rose print design, pale turquoise short skirt with pale turquoise ankle strap flats, pale turquoise long stockings, and pale turquoise dress shoes.