Hit X U6 Male Saiyan Reader

Requested by Sir_Catspian

In universe 6, in the era of 50, lies a planet called Sadala. Living on this planet is a strong race called Saiyans. It was the first generation of Saiyans who developed strong strength and intelligence. Among many Saiyans is the first Saiyan who won the battle against many foes and claimed him their king: his name is King (Y/n).

He is the strongest and the youngest Saiyan of his race and always improves his kingdom and race's purpose. Instead of being a brutal race, he sticks with being good and aiding others. Their world is isolated from the others, unable to travel or build anything like tech. It will take years to be at the same level as the rest of them. Only then, at age (23-26), King (Y/n)-San grew into an adult male Saiyan.

He is (height), almost taller than his warriors. He is (weight) with massive muscled arms, legs, body, and mostly slim looking fellow. He wore his attire of (color) Saiyan clothing, resembled their race, with a red cape and carried his staff. His face is undescribed by them, especially that one can describe his face...beautiful like a woman's face. He hates being called like that but he has to be sure that his secret is kept hidden from them...for some personal reason.

He wanted to help his race to be smarter with advanced technology, but that requires aid from others and generations of new Saiyans to complete that task. He cannot want to wait; he must find a way. One day, a ship crashed into their planet. It was the small group of people from the Tuffle race.

King (Y/n) is the first one to investigate the scene. A group of five Tuffle people emerged from their broken down ship. He was curious about their race and realized that they have high tech that his race needed. He welcomed them to stay while fixing the ship. 

Some of the Saiyans watched in awe as the Tuffle people taught them about mechanics and engineering. After a month, the Tuffle thanked them and their king for the stay. But before they left, the king of the Saiyans asked them how to be the same level as them.

The Tuffle are curious by his reaction and one of them said it'll take generations and generations of new Saiyans to finally make the Saiyan society a modern world. King (Y/n) sighed, lower his head down, "Then, I guess I'll find a mate in order to continue the bloodline", he said sadly. 

One of the Tuffle is puzzled, "Then do you have a queen?", he asked. The Saiyan king blushed, "Actually I don't...because...I'm a homosexual." They're all shocked by this confession, but the Tuffle understands. Then one of them has an idea.

One of the oldest Tuffle explained about planet Namek and their ability to create big wish orbs and grant you any three wishes. King (Y/n) is thrilled, "Then allow me to come with you", he said. After he asks his council to hold the fort while he's gone, King (Y/n) alongside the Tuffle traveled not too far until they arrived on planet Namek. They told the king that the race are the friendly and peaceful Namekians. The king did not want to use violence, so he befriended them and asked them to use their wish orbs.

The Namekians are happy to meet a new friend and acceptfully let him use them. Once they summon the wish granter, a huge green dragon (possibly older than Porunga and Shenron). The king told them that he wished for immortality. Once it's done, King (Y/n) feels his body ache, but turns to normal. However, he does feel that he felt weird. 

"Did it work?", he asked them. They nodded, "Wait and see after a hundred years", they suggested. The Saiyan king nodded and believed them. Once his goal is complete, the Tuffle takes him to their planet.

He was amazed, all high technology and utopian based society. After he came back to his planet, he brought them materials, tools, and a spare ship that the Tuffle people gave them. King (Y/n) and one of the Tuffle shake hands, consider each other partners.