Jealous Vegito X Shy Chubby Female Half-Saiyan Reader X Kid Goku Black

Requested by CaGiSuDBFan. This is an interesting request as Goku Black in this story is a kid and both fight over the reader. Enjoy

"That little bastard!", Vegito mutters as he watches the evil boy getting a hug from his favorite person in the world: (Y/n)-Chan. Kid Goku Black tripped and fell on the floor when he was playing around. When his face meets the floor, the kid cannot hold on to his tears and cries. (Y/n)-Chan rush over to him, "Oh you poor baby! I told you not to run around the house", she said to him as she held him, picked him up in her arms and hugged the boy. 

Kid Black (no racism implied, short name) stopped crying and smiled, sighed as he hugged her back. "Thanks (Y/n)-San", he said as he innocently leaned his head on her chest. She giggles, "Good boy!", and petting his head. Vegito felt jealous, unable to get her attention as the boy's the only one who got to her first.

(Y/n)-Chan is a female half-Saiyan; her mother is an Earthling while her father was a Saiyan. He was on other worlds for the military and found out Frieza destroyed his race and planet Vegeta. He suddenly left the Frieza Force without a word, destroyed the scouter device, and stole a bigger space pod to flee. 

After traveling with low supply of water and oxygen, he arrived on planet Earth. He landed in the middle of the woods, awe in nature's beauty. He wandered into the woods, saw many creatures residing safely. He felt his stomach growling and silently planned to attack the buck. But a gun shot suddenly scared it away.

Her father was mad that it went away, but he instantly fall in love when he first met her mother. Her mother worked as a ranger, protecting the reservoir from poachers. She was shocked to met (Y/n)-Chan's father, but by looking at his handsome face, she fallen for him. Her parents lived together in the same house, enjoy each others' company, and protect the woods. After living of being a couple, they got married. 

Two years later,  they welcomed her as a newborn. Her father have been kept hidden from the government since he is not a citizen. They tried to make sure the government doesn't see any suspicious activities. But it's useless when the governor noticed her mother kept an illegal immigrant in the country. Because of refusing to give into being jailed for not being a citizen, both her parents are sent to jailed. 

They send baby (Y/n) to a foster family to take care of her. After three years of being separated from her birth parents, her foster family received sad news and told her that her parents died in prison when a thug shot them both during a break out. She was in deep grief when she knows that means she will never see her birth parents. However, she was lucky to have another family who love her and raised her as their own. 

She grew up her entire life on Earth and at age 23, she moved out of her foster parent's house and moved into her own apartment. She worked as a furniture mover and as well as delivery person, carrying the heaviest packages to all destinations. But she was finally promoted into CEO of the company's movers business, making sure everyone participated in their work if they needed their paychecks. What's great for her is her paycheck gives her extra money for savings, in case her situation went worse. Well, it did get better.

After three years working, she was relaxing on her day off by the bench at the park. She deserved some break and hopefully do fun activities. That is where Vegito and her met the first time. He was busy working out that his eyes spotted her sitting alone. He felt his heart racing fast, pupils turned into hearts as he found her very lovely and attractive.

Her black eyes sparkled as she read her light novel. Her black (long or short) (styled) hair is blown by the gentle breeze. Her face is rosey pink cheeks, small (color) shaded lips, and a plump round face. She wore her (color) thin blouse, (color) (long skirt or jeans, or shorts), (color) socks, and (color) (type of shoes if involving socks). His face is blushing as she is rather...chubby.