Ginger OC X Frost Chapter 1

Requested by Alchemical_Exodus

Warning: brief nudity and sexual theme

Ginger is a Saiyan assassin of Universe 6; a student of the infamous assassin Hit. And she is also Cabba's sister, mostly a year apart. Her height is five feet tall and five inches, 165 centimeters; Ginger is 139 pounds/63 KG (type them by requester): a slim curvy body with slender arms and legs, a plump rump and extra large breasts.

She usually wears her black hood, but on occasions when it's her and Hit, she wears exact outfit as Cabba's Saiyan armor except the colors are green and has her communication watch when she needs to look out for customers and targets.

She has her long Saiyan black spiky hair hanging low past her shoulders, no need for ponytails or any hair styles. Her face is stern and serious, yet very pretty with her feminine black eyes, small nose, ears pierced with her studs earrings, tanned skin, and her lips are shaded in light pink.

Back at Planet Sadala, she once heard from Cabba about Hit and the Tournament of Power three years ago. She knew he was known as the silent and sneaky assassin without any fail to please his customers. She only has her clothes on her and her hood, about to change her life as Hit's assassin student. 

Cabba did begged her to stay, refuse to let his sister go because of Hit's profession. But that didn't stop Ginger and she left her planet with only a note to Cabba as a temporary farewell. Cabba sighed, knew he won't control her path; he can only hope she's alive.

The next day is the day where they met on an unknown planet. She was using a shipping transportation ship to get to her destination, arrived at a small town and begged Hit to train her. Hit is annoyed and refused at first, telling her it's a man's job with no hesitation. 

But she proved him wrong; she already captured and took Hit's wanted target to him. Hit is rather surprised by her skills and finally accepted her. Once Hit killed the target, both him and Ginger fled town as they headed to their new destination.

Over those three years, Ginger learned everything from her mentor. Hit showed her his moves, his techniques, and made it harder on her during the lessons. But she emerged victorious, cunning, silent, and had the Saiyan pride of being the second strongest of Universe 6. Once her training's complete, she and Hit made their way to their first mission. 

Ginger was assigned to kill many notorious and infamous targets throughout the cosmos. Although she only was assigned to kill the second strongest and easy targets, Hit is the one who kills the hard ones. Ginger felt pissed off how he treated her like a child.

After their many successful months, Ginger had enough of Hit's treatment. She walked up to Hit, "Hit, I said I can take care of myself! Just give me an assignment to kill the strongest targets!", she exclaimed. Hit closed his eyes, not responding. She growls, "Hit! I'm ready! Just let me go and I'll kill any of them!", she yelled at him, shaking his shoulders. 

"I told you before, this is a man's job and there's no room for feminine emotions or remorse", Hit said and stood up. He walked over to his watch where he left it to charge. Ginger let out a frustrated sighed, "Hit! You trained me as the strongest assassin. I am made to search and kill, without getting caught and not a wimp! Please Hit!!"

He heard her begging voice, "Are you sure you're ready for this?", he asked. She nodded fast, "Just give me any target and I'll prove it by killing them", she said. Hit hummed, he was contacted by Cabba a month ago; Hit told him she's fine but Cabba did make Hit promise to make sure she's alive. Hit made that promise, but he hates to disappoint her.