Trunks X Plus Size Mai X Goten Lemon

Requested by BrolyTheTherapist.

Before you start reading this fanfic, I do not want any mean, cruel, racist, sexist, and even insults on the comment box. I am a writer who gets requests and submit them peacefully with funny opinions and jokes. 

I do not appreciate any of that on my work, it will make me look bad. So try to understand and don't think about bring the drama/fight on her, or my post or anywhere that involves this requester. She already realized her own mistake and moved on, and if you guys don't move on then it will do you nothing.

So please don't be rude here. Thanks.

The three kids, Kid Trunks, Kid Goten, and Kid Mai are all happily playing in the backyard. Goten laughed as he tripped Mai,causing her to fall forward. But Trunks caught her in his arms. Her face landed on his chest. She looked up at him and they stared into each other's eyes. They may not be teenagers yet, but they can feel the surroundings filled with red hearts. 

They lean closer and they kiss. "Ah ha ha ha!", Goten cackled and both kids gasped and turned to him, "Mai and Trunks, sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" They glared at him, blushing in embarrassment.

"So childish", Mai complained and turned to Trunks, "Your lips feel great~" Kid Trunks was rather surprised they did that: this is his first and genuine kiss. He nods and smiles shily, "T..Thanks. Your's...smooth and soft." Mai hums and kisses his lips, "Maybe one day we can finally make out when we're older", she suggested and gave him a wink. He chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head, "Yeah, sure", and they ran after Goten.

It was an accidental kiss, but not to them since they do love each other. But little do they know, Goten felt left out whenever they have their moments. He knows his mother cannot tolerate him dating a girl at that age, but he does pray to have one when he's older. Who knows, maybe he'll date Marron. Wrong!

Fifteen years later, all three of them are grown adults. Trunks is twenty-three years old while Mai and Goten are twenty-two years old. They all played games, always have each other's backs when in danger or trouble. Pilaf and Shu both already moved out thanks to their own business in computer science of robotic engineering. 

Mai can tell their plan is stupid and gross as usual, cannot image them selling robot prostitute dolls to the public. She'll never know when they'll be arrested by the federal government.

Anyway, Mai changed during those fifteen years. She was her usual slim body self during her teenage years, always at Trunks' side and he admired her for being beautiful. But now at age twenty-two, she's taller, pretty in her facial features, her black hair grew longer, her breasts grew bigger, her butt is rounder, and her body is in plus size.

 There are little flabs on her stomach, belly, upper arms, calves, or on the back of her upper back. Only her hips are busty and her thighs are thick. A totally sexy looking woman by Trunks' point of view.

Trunks and Goten also changed: both muscular, handsome faces, manly chest with those pecs, and taller than her. Only an inch taller than Mai. Goten no longer wanted to be teased for looking like his father Goku, he asked his mother to give him a haircut and it's now a short spiky black hair. He is trained to work out, but when he's not training, he wears his usual clothes: a white t-shirt, blue pants with a black belt, black shoes, and he carries his sun shades when it gets too bright on top of his head.

He is walking his way to Capsule Corp, hoping that he can hang out with his friends. He sighed, remembering the places they went to: ice cream shops, candy shops, the mall, anything they hang out. "Man, it felt like yesterday since we're kids", he commented and resumed walking the street. After fifteen minutes, he arrived at the house and strolled up to the door.