Kale X Caulifla Lemon

Note: Hi guys, yes it is my own story. And yes (in case you don't know) I'm making another yuri pairing in a lemon. No, I'm not making them into hermaphrodites. Just a normal yuri lemon. Anyway, please be patient as I take a break and soon I will make book 2.5. Enjoy

Kale shaken, feeling aroused as she was watching Caulifla, removing her top and exposed her huge breasts bounced free. Kale can feel herself more aroused, admiring her big sis's tits with hardened nipples. Caulifla placed her hands on her hips, slipped off her pants and removed her shoes; Kale's black eyes stared in awe, finding her beautiful when naked in front of herself.

Kale gulped, drool oozing out of the corner of her mouth. Caulifla's vagina is pink, moist, and lovely to look at. Caulifla turned to her gaze, and gave Kale a seductive smile. As the strong female Saiyan walks closer to her sister in arms, Caulifla sat down behind Kale, her arms wrapped around her body.

Caulifla rested her chin on top of Kale's left shoulder, sighed as she felt Kale's warmth heating her boobs and body. "Kale~", she coos at her, "I'm really touched by your confession. I never thought you felt this way to me. How do you feel about now?"

Kale nodded, smiled as she sighed, "I'm...I'm so glad I confessed to you Caulifla. I always admired your strength and believed you're the strongest Saiyan of Universe 6. I just...", but she was cut off by Caulifla's finger. "I know", she said silently, "But now, let's make love~" Kale slightly turned to Caulifla, facing each other and they leaned in, kissing.

Tongues flicked, happily sliding against each other as they explored each other's mouths. Moaning, feel their cores tingle. Kale breaks the kiss, feeling Caulifla's tongue licking her left side neck. Caulifla is sucking onto Kale's neck, teasing her. 

Caulifla's hands reach to her chest, causing Kale to arch her back as Caulifla gropes her tits. "Come on Kale, grope me~", Caulifla said seductively. Nodding, Kale's hands reached over and groped her bigger sized breasts. Moaning and groaning, each of them groped each other's tits as they made out roughly.

Caulifla broke the kiss, letting Kale gasp for air. Again, Caulifla sucks on Kale's right side neck, causing Kale to moan louder. Once she's done, Caulifla leans down and pushes Kale; Kale lay her back onto the bed, blushing red from the kiss. 

Caulifla groped her tits as she started suckling them. Caulifla's tongue licked the nipples, swirling them around as she sucked them. Kale moaned, "S...Sis!", and squirmed. Caulifla chuckled, "I love teasing you Kale~", and leaned down further onto Kale. Kale blushed as she saw Caulifla pressing her own tits against Kale's face.

Caulifla moaned, "I know you love my tits Kale~ Go suck them~", she mutters. Kale moans, opens her mouth and suckles on each of her tits. Kale is in heaven, able to touch Caulifla and sucking her boobies. Kale's tongue swirled around the nips, ,making them hardened. Sucking each side of the tit, Kale left her saliva on them. Kale smiled at Caulifla, giving her a horny blissful face. Caulifla sighed, "Kale, let me see you naked", and removed all of Kale's clothes; leaving Kale naked with medium sized breasts.

Caulifla leaned back, now facing Kale's wet vagina. Caulifla licked her lips, "Tasty~", and leaned down, spreading her legs apart. Kale squirmed, arched her back as Caulifla started licking and sucking Kale's vag. Her tongue slid inside Kale's pussy hole and began penetrating it. "AH~ Cauli...Ah~", Kale pants, excitedly feels Caulifla eating her out. 

Caulifla worked her tongue inside Kale's hole, hitting her g-spots. Only after two minutes, Caulifla slid her tongue out. Kale moaned in disappointment; but she yelped out in surprise, Caulifla is sucking onto Kale's clit while thrusting her fingers inside Kale. Kale moans out in bliss, feeling Caulifla touching her while being sucked.