Teen Goku X Teen Female Reader

Requested by YuGiOhfan1999

It is the day where martial artists/fighters will compete for the glory as the twenty-third champion of the Martial Arts Tournament. A single line proceeded to enter the building, now surrounding the arena. The first match is won by Tien and this is the middle of the match between teen Goku and Miss Anonymous. Goku is confused as he finds her scary and cannot remember her.

The young teenage girl is a (height) and (weight) teenage girl. She wore her (color) gi shirt with (color) gi skirt with (color) leggings, (color) boots, (color) wristbands, and her (color) hair is tied into (type of hair). Her face is pleasant with thin (color) eyebrows, normal size nose, plump (color) shaded lips, her cheeks are rosy (color), and her ears have (type) earrings.

She may be a girl, but she was feared as the strongest woman in her village. Her village was isolated from the world, yet they already have education from the mainland. She trained every day, making sure she's strong. Until one day when she met Goku as kids, beat her at a one on one battle, and he won.

In her memory, Kid Goku did feel bad and gave her an apple. She blushed and hugged him. He entered the car and they talked; she made a promise to him that she will give her hand in marriage to him when they're older. He did accept although he was acting funny. Many years of training, she knew she must see him again. To fulfill their promise, but she was upset that he forgot about her. So, she will make sure he'll remember her.

She dared him to push her off the ring if he must know her identity. He used his half force and pushed her out of the ring. It hit her face and landed onto the brick wall and fell onto the ground. Goku walks over to the edge and makes sure she's ok. "Hey miss, are you ok? I'm really sorry but I didn't mean to use it that hard", he said to her. She rubbed her head and stood back up onto the arena, "Wow! You really are Goku. You're stronger than I remember", she commented.

"Now then, please give me your name?", he asked. She frowned at him, "You're impossible! I'm the (Y/n)-Chan, the daughter of the (insert king of random village)", she answered. Goku and his friends are in shock; except Oolong knew she was that girl from years ago. "Wait you mean", he said in shock and pointed to his memory of her as a kid wearing her (type of outfit), "You're (Y/n)-Chan?" She nodded. He now felt bad, "I see, I'm really sorry (Y/n)-Chan", he apologized and remembered that promise, "I thought giving your hand means giving me food. But I did make that promise."

He kneel before her; she blushed and sighed in awe, the audience sighed in awe. Junior gagged, "Gross." Goku held her hand, "(Y/n)-Chan, will you be my wife?" She shed tears of joy, "Oh Goku~ Yes I will! I give up", and they hugged. The announcer felt touched, "That was the first time in history a couple got married here. Miss Anonymous forfeit, that means Goku is the winner of round two!" Everyone cheered for the engaged couple. (Y/n)-Chan smiled, "I love you Goku", she coos. He looked puzzled, "What does that mean?" She giggled, and kissed his cheek. Krillin and Yamcha felt jealous.

Many rounds later, Goku was in the ultimate fight against Piccolo Jr, the reincarnated Demon King Piccolo. It was a harsh and brutal fight; but in the very end, Goku claimed victory as the twenty-third champion of the world. (Y/n)-Chan was fazed by how strong Goku was but calmly knew he's strong enough to save everyone. He let the foe live, only to let Kami live. The son of the demon king swore he'd come back again and fled.

(Y/n)-Chan is thrilled to have Goku as her lover and a strong man in her life. She picked up bridal style and headed out to her village. A month later, they got married in the village. (Y/n)-Chan's parents are thrilled to have Goku part of their family and build them a house next to Goku's hut where he grew up.