Goku Black X Male Reader

Requested by Meliodas126352

On a sunny day, there was a young man walking down the street of West City. He was transferred from his hometown to West City to start his job tomorrow. He is known as (Y/n)-Chan (Yes, he's a chan because Black likes it). He is only (18-24) years old; yet he's (height) which is a short height and (weight).

But most people would notice his body shape since they almost mistake him for a woman. (Y/n)-Chan really hates that, always being called a pussy, sissy, or even a whore by the bullies at school. His shape is (insert shape like hourglass shape), curvy with those feminine body limbs.

He wanted to be manly like his friends but ended up growing up with a feminine face: thin like eyebrows, his hair is short and (color); almost like a woman's hair, (color) eyes, small nose, ears that are untouched by the pierced earrings, his lips are almost shaded light pink but it's not. He wore his casual outfit: his (color) hoodie, (color) pants, (color) socks, and (color) shoes. He was looking around town for fun activities, a stress relief from being misjudged harshly.

But as soon as he walks into a different direction, he suddenly stops as he witnessed a horrible event. He spotted two strange men flying through the kiss and killed everyone in their sight. (Y/n)-Chan gasp in horror, unable to run or react. He's too scared to run or scream. 

He hoped that they didn't notice him and leave. But there is no such thing as hope as one of them with spiky black hair and black eyes spotted (Y/n)-Chan standing in fear. He hummed, thinking of how to kill him. But he was unable to think as he's too busy scanning at (Y/n)-Chan's body.

"My, such a feminine body he has", he said and smirked, "I guess I can play with him longer~" The mysterious man quickly flew down and picked the young boy up. (Y/n)-Chan squirmed, trying to escape. "No! Let me go! Help!", (Y/n)-Chan exclaimed, but he was knocked by the man's blow to the forehead. Once (Y/n)-Chan's knocked out, the man cackled evilly as he entered the portal. Another man with pointy ears and green skin followed them and the portal vanished.

(Y/n)-Chan finally wakes up, scared as he realizes that the man imprisoned him in this strange room. He struggled to break free but the chains are tight around his ankles. "Help! Help me!", he called out. "I'm afraid that you won't be going anywhere soon", said the dark voice.

 (Y/n)-Chan turned to his right, sitting next to him is none other than Goku Black. He gasps, immediately remembering him, "Who are you? What do you want from me?", he asked, scared for his life.

Black chuckled, "I'm glad you asked. I'm Goku Black, the destroyer of mortals and god to the entire multiverse and timeline." (Y/n)-Chan stared in shock as he watched Black lift his chin up and make him make eye contact. "However for you, you're my prisoner. And you may call me any name you want~", Black said and gave him a wink.

(Y/n)-Chan blushed, shocked that he had been misjudged again, "Sorry for the misunderstanding Black, but I'm a guy. And I'm not gay. So please let me go!", he begged. 

But Black holds him into a tight embrace, "I already know that my little mortal~ I mean I understand there are feminine stereotypes on men and I find you very lovely~", he said as he looked at him with a sexy smile. (Y/n)-Chan felt so humiliated; cannot describe how terrified and worried how Black's going to make him his prisoner.

Black pulled him closer and kissed him. (Y/n)-Chan blushes, vibrates as Black holds him tightly as he slides his tongue into (Y/n)-Chan's mouth. He can already feel Black dominating his mouth, making the poor young man tired. Black pull out and let (Y/n)-Chan gasp for air. 

He stared at Black, Black was giving him a horny look; (Y/n)-Chan looks down and his eyes are wide in horror: he saw Black's huge bulge in his pants. Black smirked, "I see you enjoy the kiss, yes?", he asked. "No! No I don't! I'm not gay! Let me out!", he protested as he stood up.

But to his dismay, Black holds him. Black sat down on the bed and placed (Y/n)-Chan onto the bed. Except making him sit in front of him instead of behind. (Y/n)-Chan is closer to Black's face and he yelped, accidently rubbing his small visible bulge against Black's bulge. 

He looked back to Black, Black smirked even more. "Naughty boy~", Black cooed at him, "Trying to seduce me with such petite body~" (Y/n)-Chan stared in shock and horror as Black suddenly pulls him in, "Then allow me to make you mine~", and forcefully kissed him.

(Y/n)-Chan moaned, cried as he felt Black's hand grab his ass hard and the other hand remove his shirt. Once (Y/n)-Chan's topless, Black's hand began to pinch and caress his nipples. (Y/n)-Chan's tears fell down his face as he endured this worst case scenario of his life. Over hours, Black stole his innocence and violated his body.

But once they did it again every day, (Y/n)-Chan slowly accepted who he is and gave in. He no longer cared to flee and stayed with Black as his own goddess. Black is happy as he and (Y/n)-Chan make out. In their bed, covered by the blanket, both are naked as they kiss. Black broke the kiss and sighed, laying on the bed. 

(Y/n)-Chan sighed and laid his head onto Black's chest. "Black, I love you", (Y/n)-Chan said. Black stared into his eyes, "I love you my goddess~", and kissed his forehead. (Y/n)-Chan drifted to sleep, his hand rested onto his huge belly. Since Black used the Super Dragon Balls to turn (Y/n)-Chan into a hermaphrodite, Black was able to impregnate him from seven months ago.

Black reached his hand down to (Y/n)-Chan's baby bump, felt a few kicks. "Soon my children~", Black mutters and smiled, "Soon this entire multiverse will be reborn into our pure utopia~" With that, Black drifted into sleep, hugging (Y/n)-Chan as he dreamed of raising his own army of pure little Goku Blacks will finally make his and Zamasu's dreams come true. And happily be together with his goddess forever.

The End