Lustful Goku Black X Female Saiyan Reader Rape Lemon

Requested by foxandhorsegirl1. 

Remember I don't do rape fanfics in the first season. Well...this time I'm actually doing it in this fanfic. And yes, I do called this a rape lemon to be specific. At least bear this if you got the guts to read it, enjoy.

P.S I don't own Goki either. 

Read at your own risk

(Y/n)-Chan struggled as Goku Black was tying her wrists behind her back. Once he's done, he also ties her legs from escaping him. He smirked, satisfied that she's secure and ready to travel. He bent down and his left hand cupped her face. She gave him an angry glare at him. 

He hums, "Feisty girl~", and he picks her up in bridal style. Once he flew into the atmosphere, he aimed at her planet where she was raised and it exploded, eradicating all beings.

(Y/n)-Chan muffled in a sob, cried for her loved ones as she helplessly watched her planet's demise. Goku Black didn't give a damn and sighed, "Now you're as good as mine~", and used his time ring to open the portal. It opens; he flies into it, hearing her muffled in scream. Once they entered, the portal closed.

(Y/n)-Chan is a Saiyan, remaining survivor from planet Vegeta's mass destruction by Frieza. She landed on an unknown planet full of weak beings and they adopted her as their own. For twenty years, (Y/n)-Chan grew from a kid to a grown woman. Her black (style) (short or long) hair is blown by the gentle wind. Her black eyes sparkled with a smile. Her face is pretty especially with her plump lips.

She is (height) and (weight), made her the sexiest female of all the planet. Curvy hips, round bottom, and (sized) breasts bouncing from running. She wears her usual traditional outfit: a sack brown (color) robe, (color) gi shirt and (color) pants, with (color) sack shoes. She was living her normal life as she helps out her people to find food, build new dams, and hopefully find a mate to revive her Saiyan race. But not until Black found her and was abducted, knocked out for hours.

Hours later, (Y/n)-Chan wakes up in a strange unfamiliar room. She tried to move forward, but her wrists and ankles are tied to each bed frame. "What the!?", she mutters and squirms to escape, "Where am I?" She sensed an evil ki and turned, gasp as she saw Goku Black standing next to her. 

"We're at my beautiful log cabin", he answered, "In the middle of nowhere." He cackled as (Y/n)-Chan whimpered in fear, "Let me out, I want to go home!" "Aw", he taunted her, "You miss them already? Even though I destroyed them? Too bad." She pants, trying to calm down , but she looks down in horror. She's naked. And it's dripping wet and sore from her engorged vagina. 

Goku Black noticed her stare and smirked at her, "Well you see, I already eat you out while you're sleeping. And boy does that taste so good~" She snarled at him. He chuckled, "Now that you're awake, I need you to do the same to me", and swiftly removed all of his clothes. 

Her eyes stared in horror as his throbbing member erect upwards. Goku Black loves the look of horror on her face, "Don't worry, this will be quick~", and he rammed his thick meaty and girthy cock deep inside her mouth, sliding in her throat. She muffled and gagged, trying to open her mouth, but he closed it. "Now be a good girl and suck me off~", he said softly to her.

She can only obey and hold still, allowing Black to thrust hard inside her mouth, throat fucking her hard. It wasn't slow and was hurting her mouth, but she endured it as she squeezed her mouth on his dick. He groaned, "Yes", and he grunted many times. He didn't warn her he's going to cum, she braced herself as Goku Black to groan out in pleasure as his load shoots inside her mouth, filling her throat with his seed.