Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister

Requested by YuGiOhfan1999. I know my accuracy isn't the same since the anime or manga, but since this character is put in this story, I have to alternative the plot as we mostly focused on her and Oren Vegeta. Enjoy this multi-chapter fanfic.

Chapter 1

(Y/n)-Chan is Goku's twin sister. Instead of being the second child of Bardock and Gine, Goku is the first-born twin and his sister came out as a second-born twin. While Goku's identical to their father, (Y/n)-Chan has their mother's hair and calm demeanor. 

However, her eyes show a blue color. Every fifth generation of Gine's family bloodline has a child born with blue eyes, exactly blue eyes in the Super Saiyan forms. Due to their planet being eradicated by Frieza, both twins are sent to Earth to hide from him, hopefully avenge them one day.

For three and a half decades, they have grown from helpless infants into full grown and powerful adults. Thanks to Grandpa Gohan who raised them as his own, they were able to aware how their grandfather wanted them to protect Earth and everyone in it from evil. 

From their fight with the emperor gang, to the fight with King Piccolo, from their intense fight from Vegeta, to Frieza, from Cell, to Kid Buu. No matter how strong they get, Goku and (Y/n)-Chan are always on top and win, protecting everyone they love.

Goku married Chichi and raised a family together during the years. (Y/n)-Chan is always residing next door to them. But there are days where Goku notices how lonely she gets. (Y/n)- Chan tried to find a strong and perfect husband, but failed as they kept rejecting her. She takes a break from dating as more danger comes to them: from Beerus to fused Zamasu, the Tournament of Power, and Moro.

They faced hardship and sacrifices on the way, but the twins kept it together, defeating them once again. Lord Beerus only acquainted them as providers of Earth's delicious food. The others are defeated from Grand Zeno to Ultra Instinct. Let's just say hope and luck save them thanks to the twin Saiyans as well as Vegeta.

It was only a short six months later as Future Trunks and Future Mai came back. They know that time travel is forbidden by the universal law, but they have to meet them only to hang out. They were supposed to meet at Beerus's temple, but Mai came to them with urgent news that Future Trunks is held prisoner in Galaxy Prison (or Prison Planet, they confused me). 

The heroes traveled to Prison Planet (Galaxy Prison, idk), and found out that the being named Fu is behind all this. They encounter Golden Cooler and a Saiyan named Cumber. With Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta's help, they fight them in victory, beating Cooler. They also beat Cumber, yet he managed to escape thanks to the revived fused Zamasu with the control of the vortex portal.

They were able to escape Prison Planet, except Goku is not with them. They assumed he's hiding somewhere. But (Y/n)-Chan knew where he was; she could feel his ki. While Goku's with the Grand Priest for private training, everyone else is on Lord Beerus planet to train. Until Fuwa, the Supreme Kai of Universe 6, revealed that a being named Hearts and the Neo-Machine Tuffles are invading his universe. They were concerned about how their situation got worse.

So our heroes traveled to an unknown planet where Hit alongside Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla, are fighting the twins. The heroes arrived next to Universe six warriors. The Super Saiyan sisters were controlled by strange beings in colored appearances. But Vegeta and Future Trunks, transformed into Super Saiyans, already beat them out of their bodies. Hit and Cabba are glad they came to help them. 

They all turned to them, the two beings morphed into blobs and landed further away from them. Once they're in their stance, they morphed into two short beings. Both twins are puzzled by their arrival. The heroes turned to them, noted they're at the age as teenagers: a sister and a brother. The twins noted they're the heroes that Hearts mentioned while ago. The male teen is staring at (Y/n)-Chan.