•C h a p t e r T h i r t y - T h r e e•

Song for chapter thirty three: Big Plans by Why Don't We

|Skyler|

The faint voices of other students echoed through the hall as I huffed, shaking my mind free of all thoughts about Ava and her words. The hallway was already empty — everyone had already rushed to lunch.

I gasped when a hand clasped around my wrist, pulling me into the janitors closet that I'd passed a split second before. The door slammed shut behind me as I blinked repeatedly, trying to adjust to the darkness. Those attempts were futile though — the closet had no windows and it was easy to notice the stench of the bleach inside.

"What the hell?" I snapped.

"It's just me Clumsy," Aden's voice pierced through the darkness. My eyes had finally adjust to the darkness and I could vaguely make out Aden's silhouette. His cologne drifted up my nose.

"Jeez, what are you doing?" I let out a sigh of relief, glad that I wasn't about to be harassed by some random psycho.

"Getting you alone, of course," I could feel his smirk through the darkness.

"We had Chemistry together and you drove me to school," I pointed out. My cheeks grew warm from his words.

"Yes... but that was not nearly enough," he chuckled. He leaned closer towards me, wrapping an arm around my waist to pull me close. My breath hitched when my chest made contact with his.

"Don't you have a soccer meeting?" my voice wavered slightly.

"They can wait five minutes. I just want to get you alone, so no one can see when I do this," he mumbled, his breath fanning over my cheeks, sending shivers through my veins. Before I could process his words, Aden's lips were on mine.

Without a second thought, I reached up and pulled him down towards me, my fingers gripping his hair. In a swift motion and without breaking the kiss, he pushed me back against the wall with a small thud.

He molded his lips gently against mine, and every square inch of my body melted into his as trailed a hand down my back while he placed the other behind my neck. I trembled, biting back a moan. His mouth left mine momentarily and I felt him smirk at my reaction as he lifted me off the ground. My legs wrapped around his waist and I pressed myself closer to his body.

My mind blanked out and everything that happened yesterday slipped my away at the feeling of Aden's hands around me. His touch warmed me and it sent a sense of security through my brain that I hadn't ever felt with anyone else. I was disappointed when we finally came to some sense, pulling apart.