Coming Home 🍋

It had been almost two months since I took on this mission on the other side of Japan, which means it's been almost two months since I've seen my boyfriend. Keigo Takami. Keigo and I would call almost every night before we feel asleep. I missed him so much the past two months. I would hold my pillows at night missing his wings over me like a feathery blanket, I missed his hums in my ear, every little thing he did before we went to bed I missed.

I was walking home my feet were killing me and all I wanted to do was cuddle up to my boyfriend and watch some anime with him. Walking through the street I stopped at the KFC to pick up some chicken to share. "Thank you!" I said as I held the chicken close to me as I walked to the small house I lived in with Keigo. I smiled as walked up to the front door opening it slowly. "Keigo? Are you home Birdbrain?" I said softly as I stepped in and closed the door. "Dove is that you!?" He yelled running to the front door. "Who else would it be birdie" I smiled as I see him round the corner. "Hey baby bird" he said flying to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I missed you Keigo" I said as I snuggled my head on his chest. "I missed you so much my little songbird" (yes I'm using yagami nicknames lmao) he said softly in my ear. "Can we watch some anime, cuddle, and eat some chicken" I smiled looking up at him. He smiled and kissed me softly. "Of course baby bird" he said as he picked me up bridal style and walked over to the couch setting me down gently. Once he sat down I put the chicken on the coffee table infront of us then cuddled up to him. "I'm satisfied why my boyfriend in my arms again..." I mumbled with my head in his chest. "I'm satisfied with having you back too y/n" he said kissing my head. "you know I would hold my pillows and wish they were you right?" I said as I looked up at him. "Aw you missed me that much dove?" He chuckled as he moved me so I was sitting on his lap. I hid my face in his neck as I smiled wider.  I looked at him as we both smile at each other. "God damn I missed you" he said crashing his lips on mine. I kissed back immediately as he rested his hands on my thighs. I smiled missing the sensation of my body against his. I tugged at the hem of the shirt gently then pulled away from him to discard my shirt.

Once my shirt was off I quickly went back to making out with him. "God damn baby bird I didn't expect you to be so farrel." He said as he took of shit own shirt. "what can I say I missed my birdbrain." I say as stand up and take off my skirt. "God damn you" he growled picking me up and flying to the bedroom. He threw me on our bed   as he started to attack my neck. I gasped and moaned as I ran my fingers through his hair. "K-keigo~" I moaned out as he unclasped my bra. He moved down to my breasts kissing them and massaging them. I moaned more as I held him closer. "You drive me god damn wild my little song bird" he growled in my ear as he removed my panties. He kissed down my body leaving hickey's and bites. Once he got to my clit he breathed sending shivers up my spine. "Keig please don't tease me" I breathed out trying to catch my breath. "Don't get too eager song bird~" he said as he kissed my wet clit.  I moaned softly trying to keep my noises in. "If you keep trying to hide your voice I'm gonna go harder." He said rubbing his fingers agents my clit. I moaned softly as I looked at him.  I quickly pulled him up and flipped him over "your not the only one that can have fun" I said fiddling with one of his feathers. He groaned softly as moved down to his pants. I took his pants off slowly to tease him. "God damn it y/n!" He growled and I threw his pants across the room. "Aw Keigo how bad do you want me?" I whispered palming his groin. He groaned as I watched his member twitch in his boxers. "What do you want Keigo?" I said looking at him. "I want you to suck it" he growled looking down at him. I quickly pulled his boxers off and took his member in my mouth. He moaned as I slowly took more and more of him in my mouth. "G-god damn baby bird~" he moaned as he grabbed a chunk of my hair. He pushed my head down forcing him down my throat. I look up up him not gagging as I suck on his member. "Jesus Christ kid your gonna drive me crazy" he groaned as he looks at me. I smirk slightly as I feel something burn down my throat and Keigo release his grip on me. "Time for the real fun my little love bird~" he said as he quickly pulls me on his lap. I straddle his waist blushing as I lower myself on his member. "K-keigo~" I whimper as I start to move up and down at a slow pace. I hear him growl softly and before I knew it he was ontop ramming into me.

Our moans echoed through the room as Keigo continued to ram into my womanhood. "God damn baby bird say my fucking name" he said in my ear. "K-keigo!~" I moaned as I gripped the sheets as I felt my release coming quickly. "Louder baby bird" he growled as he slowed his pace. "KEIGO!~" I moaned as loud as I could as he rammed into me one last time as we both cum at the same time. "I love you so much my little love bird" he said brushing my hair behind my ear as he falls neck to me. "I love you too my bird brain" I said kissing him. He pulled me onto his chest gently as I snuggled up to him. "Your not aloud to leave that long without me again" he said resting his head on mine. "That means your not going on long missions without me eaither" I said hugging him. "Deal"

1118 words