Background

(A/n) Ukai is supposed to be 26 when he's coaching the boys so i'm going to age him up to 33 so he didn't have a child at 10😌✨

Me and my dad weren't always close. He didn't even know i existed until i was five years old. My mom had finally got in contact with him and he took full responsibility for me, he told me as soon as he met me he was immediately charmed.

He and my mom never tried to be in a relationship and i'm glad for that, they're practically polar opposites. While my mother is serious and a bit posh my father is playful and relaxed most of the time.

I used to spend the school year in tokyo with my mom and summertime with my dad but recently my mom has been hounding me about my grades. My dad has always liked to dote on me ever since i was little, always spoiling me as much as he could. i knew i could get away with a lot more with him than i would with my mom. I talked to my dad he and told me to tell her I was having trouble focusing in such big classes and that moving in with him would be the best option.

It took a bit of convincing on my moms part but once she said yes i started packing. Don't get me wrong i love my mom and spending time with her, i would just like to do more with my life than study.

I finished off my first year at nekoma, spent the summer in tokyo so i could say goodbye to my friends, then moved in with my dad a week before school started.

09/04/20
Wc:294
unedited

a/n I plan to make chapters MUCH longer than this but i wanted to have a little background info on the main character. Her name is Sakai Hoshiko btw :D I'm not exactly sure how to write the boys since they're all very complex and even how some are similar in concept ie Tsukishima and Kageyama they're VERY different. I'm a relatively new writer so PLEASE give me feedback or any ideas you might have.