13

i hopped off the bus and stretched, the trip to Aobajohsai wasn't the longest trip we've ever taken but it felt like it while sitting in between Tanaka and Hinata in the back.

Tanaka lifted me up and cheered, "LETS SHOW THESE GUYS WHO'S BOSS." He shook me around in the air like a doll and sat me back down.

I punched his shoulder and walked off ahead. A group of girls were crowded around an area near the door and even when i tried pushing my way through none of them budged. I groaned and left to find another entrance to the gym.

I saw Tanaka in a staring competition with one of Aobajohsai's players and Sugawara nudge Daichi's shoulder, snitching on Tanaka. I let out a small laugh and looked around for a door.

As i walked around the side of the building a door flew open and a body nearly fell and he slammed it shut. It took him a second to regain his balance but as he was dusting himself off he noticed me standing there staring at him. our eyes locked and i broke out in a massive blush. this guy was handsome.

"Are you one of the fan girls? Keep quiet, i don't want the others to find me... i'm just looking for my ace. Have you seen him?"

"Uhm, i'm sorry i don't know who you're talking about." i tried to control my blush but it felt like it was only getting worse the more he looked at me.

"He's about this tall, spiked hair, looks kinda angry?" he held his hand up beside him, showing his teammates height.

"Oh i think he was back there with my team." i said, pointing the direction i came, remembering the person Tanaka was glaring at.

he picked up my marker off my clipboard and pulled my sleeve up, "thanks for keeping quiet and not letting the others know where i am." he said while writing something on my arm. my head felt light from the skin contact but managed to keep my footing, "I'll see you around, babe."

i held my arm where he was holding it to keep me steady. he had wrote down a number and a winking face.

i held my cheeks, still feeling flustered from the whole exchange. I'd never really had a crush on anyone before. I had one on Tetsurō for a couple years when we were younger but had gotten over it when he started dating one of my friends.

"What are you doing back here?" Tanaka shouted, jogging over to me. i quickly pulled my sleeve down, not wanting him to see, "Oh woah, your face is red, are you sick?" he held his hand to my forehead and i pushed it off.

"I'm fine, i was trying to find another entrance since the girls are blocking the main entrance." i explained, finally feeling the heat on my cheeks cool.

"Just in this door is the exit to the boys locker room, you can use it if you need, Aobajohsai just left it."

the flush that had left had quickly returned when i thought of entering the boys locker room, "I'll just fight my way through the main entrance."

"Suit yourself." Tanaka pulled open the door and got yelled at by a few of the members who had already made it in.

God that could have been me if i had trusted him.

When i made it back to the front the mob of girls had left as well as everyone else who had been standing in the front. I decided it was best if i hurried and got to the court before anything started without me.

I stood beside Kiyoko and looked at her clipboard, copying down the extra she had wrote on the ride here.

When i looked up i made eye contact with the same guy from before, my cheeks heated up like they had five minutes ago. He gave me a wink and looked like he was going to walk my direction when the other member i had seen in the staring contest with Tanaka tapped his shoulder. Even though he wasn't as interested he never ended the long exchange between him and the wing spiker from karasuno.