11

After getting back from lunch with Kinoshita I decided to stop by the vending machine to get Aoki and Watabe a snack. As i walked by the first year classes I heard Hinata talking to some students and giggled to myself. He really doesn't know how to control his volume. Once I finally got to the vending machine i looked at all the choices and got a bit overwhelmed. I couldn't remember which the girls liked. I stood in front of it, looking at every bag and trying to remember if i had seen one of them with it before.

"Are you going to stand there all day?" A voice spoke up behind me. I didn't need to look to see who it was, the tone gave it away.

"I'm trying to get something for my friends, you can go ahead of me." I offered, not wanting to be nice to Tsukishima but not wanting to be rude either.

He took my offer and got something but didn't leave, "Keep looking, I quite like watching you while you're frustrated."

I made a face at him and rolled my eyes, trying to focus back on what i got the girls.

"God, it's not that big of a deal. Get something you like and if they don't like it you can eat it yourself." He said, starting to get frustrated at my indecisiveness.

"But I don't want to get something i like i want to get something they'll like." I frowned.

"Why didn't you just ask them?" he reasoned.

i shrugged, "I wanted to surprise them."

"Not everyone likes surprises." he looked over to the gym when i looked up at him.

"Not everyone has a stick up their ass like you either." i sighed and decided to just get a bunch of snacks in hopes they'll like at least one, "Where's your shadow?" i asked, putting money in the machine.

He looked at me a second before understanding, "He's in the classroom. We don't actually go everywhere together, he just likes to follow me around." he said kind of annoyed, though i knew he enjoyed Yamaguchi's company.

"Must be hard going to the bathroom." i smirked.

His face went red and he turned away, "That's not funny. I told you we don't go everywhere together."

I picked up the packages of food from the slot at the bottom of the machine, "It was funny to me." i started back into the school and noticed Tsukishima was still following me, "You scared of walking alone?"

He shrugged, "I just like how bad you look in this lighting."

a scowl found its way to my face, "Thank god the first year classes are the closest, i don't think i could stand being around you much longer."

"Funny, i felt the same way." He smirked. i started walking faster, wanting him to get to his class already. he took large strides to keep up.

"Why are you like this to me?" when I stopped dead in my tracks, he did as well.

he raised his eyebrows, a small smile playing on his face, he was clearly entertained, "I've already told you, I like when you're angry."

I looked him in the eyes, nostrils flared, wanting something to fire back but being at a loss for words.

"whatever." i mumbled, trying to compose myself.

i walked off, leaving him behind and hoping he wouldn't follow me. I was relieved when i heard no footsteps echoing mine and practically ran the rest of the way to the class. Once i finally reached the doors i realized how tightly i had been griping the chips i had bought for the girls. I gave myself an extra few seconds to compose myself before i'm walked in. Watabe is pretty good at knowing when i'm unhappy.