15

That night I told Oikawa I was going to sleep at 9pm so i could get some peace of mind.

i had gotten less sleep than the night before. It didn't even hurt that it was him anymore. I just felt so undesired. Alone. Just when I had found someone that gave me so much happiness, it crashed down on me. When I reached the classroom Watabe and Tanaka were talking like before but now Tanaka was sitting in my seat. I frowned as I sat my things in what was normally Tanaka's chair.

The teacher walked in and everyone got situated for the class. Tanaka who had his back facing me finally sat forward, noticing there was someone occupying the seat beside him, "Oh hey, Sakai."

"Hey." I mumbled and bit my lip as i searched through my bag.

"Sorry I'm in your seat, I didn't think you were gonna show up." he leaned over and whispered to me.

My phone buzzed and Oikawa's name popped up. I pushed it to the side and kept searching. Watabe would have asked what was wrong by now but I guess she can't see me. The teacher walked in and got settled at the podium in the front of the class.

I let a huff out and turned to Tanaka, "Can you ask Watabe if she has an extra pencil?"

"Why don't you just ask me? I'm right here." Tanaka questioned.

"Because you never have a pencil and borrow all mine! That's why I'm out!" I growled out in a whisper.

"Geez fine..." he turned to Watabe and when he turned back to me he now had a pencil. He passed it over and took a double take at me afterwards, "You look like absolute hell."

I looked up at him with my mouth open, appalled he would be so forward, "You sure know how to make a girl feel special."

"Aw come on, you're not even a girl to me." He playfully nudged my shoulder.

"Sakai and Tanaka! Pay attention!" The teacher reprimanded and a few people looked back or giggled. Tanaka stared them down as if he would intimidate them.

i sunk in my seat slightly thinking about Tanaka's last comment.

i'm not even a girl to him.

not only does oikawa only want to use me to boost his confidence but to the guy i know the best i'm not even dateable. i'm just another guy to him.

during lunch Watabe, Aoki and Tanaka were having a heated discussion that I felt rude intruding on. I walked out to the hallway, not really knowing where I was headed, just trying to clear my mind.

i ran my hand along the walls of the empty hallway, watching my shoes as i inched my way down the long corridors.

i stopped in my tracks when another pair of shoes came into my view. my eyes traveled up to their emotionless face.

"What's wrong?" he asked, a small hint of emotion in his voice.

"Just walking around..." i looked at the door to the janitors closet across the hall.

he pulled my chin back towards him and stared at me until i began to feel sweaty and nervous.

"Follow me." he turned around, walking the direction he had come from.

"Your in the hallways pretty often." i remarked.

"So are you." he replied.

"No, i just see you almost every time I go out."

We had been walking for quite a while, though i had wandered pretty far on my walk. We passed my classroom and i could hear laughter from a few students, but the door was shut.