16

Needless to say, there was quite a bit of damage left behind. There were some tree limbs down and power lines looked like jump ropes that children had used them thrown down when they were done. As we got closer to my apartment, more and more lights were out. With the sun now almost out of sight, the headlights of Christian's car was one of the only things illuminating the street.

Trying to go up the stairs to my apartment was a new sort of challenge. There was barely light from the flood light that shone down from the top. There were a few people going and checking on their neighbors when we passed.

I unlocked the door to my apartment and used my phone light to try to find candles. I dug a few out from the cabinet under my sink. I lit a few and left one in the kitchen and put one in the bathroom while bringing the rest around my room. Christian was sitting on my bed when I made it into my room. His eyes scanned the room and took in some of the details. I opened my closet and looked to the top where my duffle bag was. Christian must not have seen me jump to get it because he didn't move. Luckily, I got it on the first try. The bag landed on the chair by my desk when I threw it. I started putting underwear and other things in it.

"So what are you wearing tomorrow" Christian ask. I smile and roll my eyes. Every stupid question has a stupid answer.

"Clothes" I tell him as I dig out the hanging bag from the back of my closet so I can put my business clothes in.

"Well can I pick them out?"

I didn't have any plans on what to wear tomorrow so I might as well let Christian pick it out. I'll bring something else just for back up in case what he picks is just terrible. I nod my head and he gets up and goes to my closet. I walk to my dresser and get out some pajamas and comfy clothes. I grab some shorts and sweatpants along with another crop top and a T-shirt. I grab a candle then go to my bathroom and and start gathering my shower things along with my toothbrush and toothpaste. Under the sink I grab my makeup bag and both my curling iron and straightener. I come back to see and outfit on my bed.

"This is what you're wearing tomorrow" He says showing off his fashion choice. It was a black and white pinstriped suit with one of my lacy lingerie pieces under it. I honestly loved it but there was no way I could wear that on tv.

"Christian there is no way in hell they will let me on tv in that" I tell him.

"But what if I want you to wear it" He says getting closer.

"Well that's different, but I'm not exactly trying to lose my job" I tell him. He just rolls his eyes with a smirk.

"So when can I see you in it" He ask getting closer he were now only a few inches apart. Despite it driving me crazy, I thought I would mess with him some. I wrapped my arms around his neck and acted like I was thinking then got on my tip toes to whisper in his ear.

"How about never" I tell him. I walk back over to my dresser and start picking out some sweaters, leaving him right where he was. I smiled at the thought of what I just did. I grab some tanks and shirt and threw them in my bag that was now sitting on my bed. I turn around and go to my closet to pick out an outfit. I liked the idea of the pinstripes, so I grabbed a pinstriped blouse and a pair of black dress pants. I turn around to put them in the bag when I find Christian just standing behind me. He was close enough to where I could feel the heat radiating off of him. He grabbed the clothes out of my hand and threw them in the chair by my desk.

"Hey what are you- " I begin to say when I feel his lips crash on mine. His hand is around my throat while the other is on the small of my back. It catches me off guard but I then kiss back. I feel his hand make their way down my body when they reach the bottom of my butt.

"Jump" He says in between the kisses. I've never been one for being picked up but, but I made and exception. I did what I was told and jumped. He then walked towards my bed. Seconds later I was on my bed out of breath. Christian kissed me a few more times before slowly moving down my neck. At this point I craved every inch of him. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head. Despite only having a sports bra on, I didn't feel exposed. He kissed down my neck then down the center of my boobs. He was driving me crazy. My breathing was uneven and I was a mess. Christian moves down my stomach kissing, not missing a single spot. He gets down to the waistband of my shorts and slightly pulls them down and kisses. Suddenly he stops, gets up and walks out of my room leaving me a mess alone in my room.

The next morning I woke up in the same dark room I had woken up in before. The only difference this time was that a pair of strong arms were wrapped around me and the smell of Christian lingered in the air. Tonight's game was a late one starting at 8. It was just before noon when I woke up. Christian and I didn't need to be at the stadium until around 2. Trying not to wake him, I rolled over and looked at Christian. His hair was ruffled and his lips were slightly parted. If given the chance, I could wake up like this everyday. I slipped out of his arms despite wanting to stay there and went to his bathroom to shower. I grabbed a sports bra and shorts for when I get out along with my shower things.

His bathroom was beyond anything I could have dreamed of. It was probably the size of my room at my apartment. On my right was the entrance to a massive closet. Next to it was a bathtub I could probably swim in. Then there was a shower with glass walls and a wall that came up to about my mid torso. It had numerous shower heads meant to be relaxing. On the left was a series of shelves holding everything from towels to a few old awards Christian had won. There was also two sinks with a granite counter top.

I stepped in and shut the door behind me. I thought that the counter would be a good place to leave my clothes while I showered. I placed my shower things in the shower while I waited for the water to warm up. When I turned the shower on, most of the shower heads came on. I started to undress, folding and leaving my clothes next to my clean ones. I got in and the hot water greeted my cold skin. I squirted some shampoo and started running it through my hair. After that, I backed into the water to rinse the suds out.

"Who said you could use my shower"

Despite there being soap in my hair, my eyes bolted open to see Christian standing at the door way. I hurried and covered my chest.

"Christian what the hell" I shouted. He just stood there with the biggest smirk on his face.

"What a guy can't use his bathroom" he says walking closer to the shower. I get closer to the partial wall to help hide some of my body.

"That's not what I mean. I'm fucking naked" I barked back. He shook his head.

"Who said that was a bad thing? But what is a bad thing is how much water we waste taking separate showers. So how about we save the planet?" He says getting closer to the glass I'm facing.

"How about no" I tell him. He rolls his eyes and his smile weakens.

"Whatever you want princess, but you're the one hurting the Earth" He says walking back out the bathroom. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and continued my shower.