20

Something about the next morning was safe. I felt more relaxed and comfortable than I had in weeks. Perhaps it was due to the fact that I no longer needed to worry about my feelings anymore in a certain situation. Maybe it was because I had a pair for strong arms around me. It could even be the fact that I was laying in bed with someone who has now made their way quite high in my list of favorite people.

I rolled over and looked and the person I now get to call my boyfriend. There was no in between stage of possibility talking or being just friends. Christian was still asleep and his lips slightly parted as he inhaled and exhaled. His curls were relaxed and he just looked at peace.

However, good things come to an end. The morning was moving forward without me and I had things to do. The bus left for the stadium at noon and it was 9 now. Breakfast still needed to be eaten, showers needed to be taken, makeup needed to be done, and I needed some affection. I too a final glimpse at my new boyfriend before kissing him on the forehead and getting out of bed. With the jet lag still settling in, a hot shower was in much need. This morning, the staff decided that we could send them our breakfast orders online and they would deliver them. I quickly filled it out while the water was warming.

Sounds of shuffling came from my room and I just assumed it was Christian. I look in to see him starting to sit up.

"Good morning sleepy" I tell him as I get his attention. He looks up to me before smiling and opening his arms for a hug. I of course give in and walk across the room to him.

"Are you going to win today?" I ask him as I hug him. He nods his head as his face is still buried in my shoulder. I let out a small chuckle. "I ordered breakfast and they should be bringing it up soon. You were asleep when I ordered and I didn't know what you might want since it's a game day."

"Are you telling me I need to go back to my room?" Christian ask as he looks up at me with sad eyes.

"No, but I do need to get ready" I tell him. He nods before wrapping me back in a hug. We sit there for a second before he pulls away and gives me a kiss. It was short and sweet and said everything he wanted me to know.

I went back to the bathroom and began undressing before hopping into the scalding water. My muscles relaxed more than they already were as I washed up for today.

(Not meant to offend. Just for story purposes)
Fans in Pittsburgh are very opinionated. They didn't like some of our guys and you could tell. They would boo when some of them were up to bat. It felt nothing like Wisconsin. It was quite unexpected as well. The most that came to mind when I thought of Pittsburgh was yellow and Dance Moms.

As the game went on, the sounds of the crowds were starting to make their way into the players heads. Batting got worse. Pitching got sloppy. Some they managed to squeak out a win.

Tonight I got to interview Lorenzo Cain. He played the best out of the guys and would probably have the best attitude towards the situation.

At the conclusion of the game. I waved him over. We quickly set up the equipment so that he could have his time too.

"Lorenzo, given the circumstances of tonight's game, how do you think that your team did?" I asked

"We aren't used to this kind of atmosphere and it was slightly overwhelming at first, but at the game went on, I think you could tell it was getting to us and some people would just brush it off." He answered.

"The race to the post season is starting to get underway, do you think that this team will stay strong in the post season?"

"Of course. There will always be things that we all my find challenging, but we are a team and a family. This is the closest a team has been in a while and I think we stand a solid chance." He tells me.

"Well thank you for talking with us and congratulations on another game well done" I tell him. Joesph cuts the cameras and I see that Lorenzo is still somewhat lingering.

"You might want to check on your boyfriend. He was the source of a lot of that booing and he wasn't taking it too well" he tells me. I sigh and nod before he walks away and I help Joesph pack up before we head to Miami tomorrow for a series against the Marlins.

"Hey are you okay" I ask Christian when we get back to our rooms. "They were kind of harsh tonight."

"Yeah I'm alright" he says before rustling through his suit case. I can tell he's not alright. He's bottling it up like I do.

I move from my spot at the door frame between our two rooms. Sliding under his rustling arms, I find myself in front of him. Before he can say anything, I wrap my arms around him and hug him as tight as I can. He seems to relax some before he hugs me back just as tight. I pull away slightly so that I can connect my lips to his. Christian kisses me back. The kiss soon deepens as we both battle for control. I bite and pull on his bottom lip seductively, giving me the upper hand.

It's not long before I feel his hand wrap around my neck. I gasp at the connection. Christian takes this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

"You need to go take a shower C"

"I need you more"

Howdy
Once again I just want to state that what is mentioned about Pittsburgh is not factual or based of any opinion. It is simply stated for purposes of this story. It is never meant for offensive purposes.