Chapter 4

○ Chapter 4 : ○
"Grief." ○

《•|•-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-•|•》
2nd Person POV

Upon seeing the gruesome and painful sight of your brother, now turned into a bloodthirsty demon, your feet forced you to move as you locked him in right before he lunged at you.

His angered screams and growls came through the door, scratches loudly echoing the animal-like growls.
The sounds alome made you sob, having heard them before, reigniting that fear in you from long ago.

You didn't get anything else and just bolted outside barefoot, tripping and hurting yourself as the slippery rain and rocks made your way up the mountain slower.

The overflowing panic, heartbreak and suffering upon your body and mind pushed you forward, having to find your brother help as soon as possible.

Once you reached the large wood doors, you slam your fists on them over and over, screaming for help as you prayed your weak voice could overpower the rain.

Even after the doors opened, the light-headedness clouded your senses, combined with the intense brightness made you collapse from the unbearable stress and cold.

When you came to, your master sat by your side, worried as she saw you sob and scream for your brother in a flurry of panic, your nonsensical rambles making her worry even more.

"Y/N, did something happen to your brother?"
She asks again, now stern as she worried for his safety too.

"A-Ame... A-A-Ame-!"
You croak out in a sob, pulling yourself together.

"AME GOT TURNED INTO A DEMON!"
You scream, clutching at your heart in pain, the shock and terror registering on Kana-Sama's features.

What shocked her most, however, was the fact that your eyes and tattoos lit up for only a split second before returning to normal as you bawled your heart out, barely catching your breath.

Your words shattered her, and she barely would've believed you if it weren't for how miserably you sobbed.

"No... It can't be..."

She rushed up and outside, you running behind her. You ignored your injuries and pain as your brother mattered more than a few cuts and bruises.

You stumble and fall again when you enter your house, hearing crashes from your room.

The house was a disaster, more blood spread across the floors, more shattered pottery and turned over furniture entering your vision, but yet it didn't matter.

Screams registered in your ears and you run to the source of the sound, seeing your master's body crash through the doorway, another shattering coming soon after.

"MASTER!"
You rush to her side to find her thankfully still conscious and mostly unharmed, just knocked down.

Your eyes turn to your room, and everything around you stops in place as you're utterly terrified.

Ame growled and stood in the empty space that was once your window, the shattered glass cutting his flesh, only for it to heal again, running away before you could even call his name.