I'll fuck your dad~Part 1

~in this story Billie has a dick, and if you don't like it you can leave :) it will also have swearing, lots of smut ;), self harm, violence ig, abuse and rape. Also this story is finished~

Billie's POV:

"Hey bitchhh." Zoe greeted me at the front of the school. "Hey hoe. You got my coffee?" "Yep." She handed me my coffee. "Thank youu." I said as I sipped my coffee. I hate mornings. The only thing that can put me in a sorta good mood is my coffee or some hoe giving me head. We walked into the school and people stared or whatever as we walked by. I'm used to it. I like being the most popular, richest, bitch at the school.

OOF~

"Hey watch it you slut, I almost spilled my coffee." I handed my coffee to Zoe, in case I needed to throw hands at this bitch. More heads turned to see what was going on. A girl with long y/h/c (your hair color) hair turned towards me. Ngl, she was hot asf. "I'm sorry, what the fuck did u just say to me?" She said, as she came closer to me. "I said watch it you slut." She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pushed me against the lockers. I heard some people around us gasp. "Listen here you little bitch. Call me a slut again and I'll fuck your dad, become your stepmom and then make your life a living hell. Fuck off." She let go of me and walked away. "Omg, billie are you ok?" Zoe asked me, as she handed me my coffee. "Who is that?" I said, pointing towards the girl. "Idk, I've never seen her around before. Maybe she's new?" I smiled. I liked that bitch. She's brave, and doesn't take shit from others.

~time skip to lunch cuz I'm lazy lol~

"Uhhh finally lunch. Today was so fucking boringgg." I got up to throw my gum wrapper away when I saw the girl again. She was sitting alone when Jason came up to her. He's a fucking weirdo. "Hey, what's a hot girl like you sitting alone. Lemme take you out on a date sometime." She didn't even bother to look up at him. "I'm a lesbian, and guys like you are the reason why." Damn. I have a chance with her. She looks so damn hot. "I think you just need to try some dick. I bet I can make you straight." He put his hand on her thigh and she grabbed his arm and twisted it. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK." He screamed in pain. I laughed. That's what he gets. "Don't fucking touch me ever again or I'll chop your dick off and shove it up your ass." She let go and he left, practically running. She looked over at me, "what the fuck are you looking at?" I smirked and walked away. She's mad hot.

~after lunch~

God I hate math class. It's the one class I have no friends with. I walked in and sat down. The girl walked in. Damn she looks so fine, I thought to myself. She sat down in one of the empty chairs in the back of the class and I walked over and sat next to her. "Hey, your new right? What's your name? I'm billie." She glared at me and smirked. "Why are you talking to me?" She asked. "Because I like you. You don't take shit from others." She smiled. "Correct." "So can i know your name?" "Nope." "Alright then." I raised my hand. "Yes billie?" Mr. jones asked. "What's the new girls name?" I asked, pointing to the hot girl sitting next to me. "Her names y/n." "Thanks tech." I turned to y/n and smirked. "Cool name." "Thanks, I hate it." She smiled sarcastically and turned back to her phone. "Hey, could you do me a favor?" I asked her. She raised an eyebrow at me and leaned in really close. "Depends. If your gonna ask me to suck your dick the answers no." She smirked and looked straight into my eyes. "How did you even know-" she laughed. "I don't think you just carry stuff in your pants? The bulge was pretty noticeable." (A/n:sorry if that makes no sense, idk how to dick.) She giggled. I blushed a lil. "Fortunately for me, that's not what I wanted. I wanted you to say my name." Y/n looked confused. "You wanted me to say your name?" "Yep." I smiled at her. "Ok, fine. If you promise to stop getting boners around me." (A:n: again, idk how to dick lol) "I can try, but no promises baby. I can't help it. Your so damn hot." I licked my lips and y/n laughed, as she leaned really close to me. "Billie." "Nicee." I said, smirking. "Now, May I ask why you wanted me to say your name?" "No reason, I was just making sure you knew what you were going to be screaming tonight." I winked at her and she glared at me. Class started and i stared at her the whole time. "Billie what's number 4? Billie? BILLIE?" "hm? Oh sorry." "What the heck are you staring at?" Mr. jones asked me. I licked my lips, still looking at y/n. "A sexy bitch." Y/n raised an eyebrow. "If your gonna call me a bitch, put bad infront of it." She winked at me. "Detention both of you for using bad language!" I walked out of class and waited for y/n at the door. We walked to detention together, in silence. Well more like, I followed her. I may or may not have stared at her ass the whole time. Don't worry, you'll get used to me doing shit like that. I'm always horny. Y/n walked into detention and sat in the back. I sat next to her again. "Where the fuck is the person that is supposed to be watching us?" Y/n asked the small room filled with students. "She went to the bathroom like an hour ago and never came back." Some kid said, as I snickered. "Bitch is probably taking a big shit." Some boy handed y/n a bottle of vodka. "Want some?" "No thanks, I don't drink." She said, handing the bottle to me. "I don't drink either." I said, smirking. She shrugged and handed the bottle back to the kid. "Surprised you don't drink." Y/n said, turning her head towards me. She bit her lip, and looked me up and down. "You like what you see mamas?" I asked her, looking her right in the eye. "I don't know, still deciding. But I do love your sexy black and green hair." I smiled. "Thanks babe." "SHUT THE FUCK UP." A bitch ass teacher said as she walked into the classroom. "Mrs.Rosetta had to go home, so I'm watching you now. NO TALKING." She glared at y/n and I. Y/n smirked.

~time skip hehe~

"Alright, you guys can leave." The teacher said, as she left the room. Everyone started to leave, including y/n. I grabbed her wrist before she could leave and pulled her back into the classroom. "Can I get your number?" She smiled at me and leaned really close to my face. For a second I thought she was about to kiss me, as I looked at her soft looking lips. "Nope." She said and walked out. I chased after her. This dumbass had her phone in her back pocket, so I simply snatched it. She also didn't have a password. I typed my phone number into her phone and named the contact, "daddy😋" I quickly slipped her phone back into her back pocket and walked to my car. I can't wait to see her again at school tomorrow. I licked my lips at the thought of her.

A/n: sorry about any spelling or grammar errors, I don't read these before I post them ;)