Passed~Part 50*

⚠️lil smut warning⚠️
Y/n's POV:

Billie kicked down the door but we saw nothing. The house was empty. "Billie, she's not fucking here!" "Just keep looking. She's here, I can feel it." I looked around and still didn't see anything. "Billie-" "wait shut up." Lol why did that turn me on. "Did u hear that?" I listened closely. I heard it. It was the sound of a little girl screaming. Billie turned on her phone flash and began looking closely at the floor. "Found it." This bitch just picked up a piece of the floor- A ladder was revealed and Billie began going down it. "C'mon mamas your turn." I climb down the ladder carefully. At the bottom it was a long hallway. "Last door, at the end of the hallway. There's light coming from that door." We ran down the hallway to the last door at the end. I didn't hear anything anymore. Not a sound. Not a single cry. Silence. Billie opened the door quietly, and I peaked through. Billie was right. There was my mom, standing looking at Emilia, with anger in her eyes. Emilia was sitting in a chair. She wasn't moving. She looked... dead. "Billie... she's dead" "no way. There's no way she's dead!" Of course Billie basically yelled that so my mom heard it. She turned to look at us, but didn't say anything. I walked in and slapped her across the face. I pushed her to the ground and pulled the ✨gun✨ out of my jacket pocket. "Do it." She whispered. "Y-You killed her!" I yelled. She didn't say anything. Her face was emotionless. "Fuck you." I said, before shoot her straight in the head, her brains literally going everywhere as her lifeless body laid on the ground. Billie was looking for a pulse, something to tell us that Emilia wasn't dead. I rushed over to Emilia. "Please wake up..." I whispered. "SHES NOT DEAD!" Billie yelled, as she felt a pulse. "SHES PROBABLY JUST PASSED OUT FROM YELLING SO MUCH!" A wave of relief rushed over me. We took Emilia home, and she woke up when we pulled into the driveway. Her small eyes fluttered open. "W-Where am i?" She looked around in fear but calmed down. "I'm at home?" "That's right baby. Your safe now." Billie whispered, looking at Emilia straight in the eyes. A smile grew on Emilia's face. "I LUV YOU GUYS!" She said, starting to jump a little in her seat. "Mhm. C'mon now, that's enough for one day, you gotta go to bed." Billie and I read her a story before bed and she went to sleep. "Hey baby..." Billie whispered, as we walked to our room. "Yea?" "...lemme get some head." Billie said, with a smirk. "No." "Why notttt" "I'm not in the mood to suck dick." Billie whined but I eventually got her to shut the fuck up and go to sleep. I placed the gun in the safe again and closed it. I sighed. I walked over to Billie as she was sleeping peacefully. I licked my lips at the sight of her. "Damn daddy..." I whispered. I smirked and slipped my hand under the bed sheets and began rubbing her length gently. Billie moved a little bit, but she was still asleep. I pulled the sheets off her and slowly, very slowly, pulled down her shorts and her boxers. I smirked and began rubbing my hands up and down her length. Billie woke up and instantly noticed me. She opened her mouth to say something out I cut her off, "Shhh lemme take care of you daddy." I felt Billie watch my every move carefully. I wrapped my lips around the tip of her dick and swirled my tongue around it. "Fuck.." Billie whispered, as she threw her head back. "You like that daddy?" I asked her. "Yes yes yes, please just start sucking more." I smirked and put as much of her dick in my mouth as I could. Her mouth hung open as my mouth slide up and down her shaft slowly, while I swirled my tongue around her. "Mmm fuck your so big daddy." I said, groaning a little bit at the end of my sentence. "Fuck baby, keep doing that-" Billie groaned and began gripping the bed sheets. "Fuck I'm gonna cum. Can I cum down your throat baby?" "Yes daddy, fill my throat up please." I ran my tongue up and down her shaft once before beginning to suck again. "Mmmm fuckkkkk" Billie released down my throat and I swallowed. "Did I do a good job daddy?" I asked her, as I laid down next to her. "Oh fuck yea. You did amazing angel." "Good."

Mega time skip~

It's been 7 years since the ancient. Emilia is starting to understand things, and she always asks us questions about stuff. "Who was the lady who took me and why?!" Emilia asked as she ate her breakfast. "Omg, we already told you, we don't know!" "That's bullshit!" "No it's not! We already told you. They took you and the police found you." "You guys don't even fucking trust the damn police! Why are you guys lying to me?!" I didn't know how to tell her that her grandma was the one who took her and almost killed her. "Emilia, c'mon I'm driving you to school today." Billie said, as she picked up her car keys. "Why? So you can get rid of me faster so you guys can fuck?" "Emilia that's enough." "Don't think I didn't hear you guys last night." Emilia sighed. She got up and walked into the garage. I gently slapped Billie's arm. "I told you we can't do that shit that often anymore!" "Who cares. She already knows we're both still sexually active." Billie left and I watched Billie drive away with Emilia in the front seat next to her.

Emilia's POV:

"What does it feel like to have sex?" I asked mom. She choked on her invisible water. "Oh um... it feels good?" "When you say that, it doesn't seem like your confident in your response." "No, I am. I'm just confused on why your asking. Also it's different for both of us. You should ask your mother instead of me." "K." The rest of the car ride was silent. "Bye." I said, as I got out of the car and walking into school.

A/n's: TY FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES I LOVE ALL OF U GUYS❤️❤️❤️