Toxic~Part 18*

⚠️smut warning⚠️
Y/n's POV:

Billie picked me up and walked to my bedroom. Billie threw me onto the bed and kept kissing me. Her eyes were filled with lust. She stripped me and then got up. "One sec princess." She walked out of my room and came back with handcuffs and a blind fold. I was scared tbh. I know I said I wanted her to more aggressive and rough but I was still tryna walk tomorrow.... "are you scared mamas?" Billie asked me, smirking. "Yea, I still wanna walk tomorrow..." Billie laughed. "Sorry princess, you should've thought of that earlier." She handcuffed me to my bedframe and put the blindfold on me. I felt Billie begin to suck harshly on my neck. She was rubbing her thumb on my clit as she moved down my body. She removed her thumb from my clit and started sucking it instead. She then licked my folds and plunged her tongue into me. I moaned loudly in response. She replaced her tongue with 2 fingers. My moans were slowly turning into screams as she pumped in and out of me at a fast pace. She curled her fingers causing me to scream. "Do you like that mamas?" Billie whispered in my ear. "Y-yes." I felt her other hand on my neck tightly. "I m-mean, y-yes daddy." "Good girl." Then she stopped. I didn't feel anything for a while. I was confused asf. Did this bitch just leave me here or- I got snapped out of my thoughts as I felt Billie push all of her 11 inches into me. "Fuckkk" she groaned under her breath. She pounded into me, making me scream loudly. She kept pounding into me and I tightened my walls around her dick. She groaned in response. "Fuck y/n." She kept pounding in the out of me at an inhuman pace. "Baby I gotta-" "hold it mamas." Billie went faster and harder, which I didn't even know was possible. "Fuck, y/n, your so fucking tight." "Baby please I can't hold it anymore." "Let it out mamas." I released and I felt Billie's dick twitch inside of me. Billie released inside of me and then pulled out. "Sorry mamas, I couldn't pull out it felt to good." Billie and I were breathing heavily, as we tried to catch our breaths. Billie took the handcuffs off and took the blindfold off. We cuddled with eachother until eventually we fell asleep....

~the next day...~

I woke up and felt Billie's warm minty breath on my forehead. "Good morning mamas." Billie said as I got up. I immediately felt a sharp pain in my legs and fell back onto my bed. Billie chuckled. "Daddy got you good last night didn't she." "Fuck you..." "hey, that's what you asked for." Billie laughed and got up to go make breakfast. The week went by fast. Over the weekend we went to Gavin's ex-boyfriends house and egged it. We also threw some rocks at the windows and then we all got pizza.

~months later...~

For the next couple of months, my relationship with Billie seemed perfect. We jokingly argued every once in awhile, but nothing serious. Today, things got kinda rough:

"Your a slut, y/n."
"HOW? Because I want to go out in a sports bra? Billie, it's 115 degrees outside! Stop being so fucking controlling! Your making this relationship toxic!" Billie shook her head in disappointment. "YES! Just put on a tank top or something else. A bra is too revealing, I don't want you getting raped or hurt by some horny man. Also I'm not being controlling, I'm looking out for you. I want to keep you safe, y/n." "Billie, shut the fuck up. I can take care of myself I'm not a child." "Your acting like one." "Billie, I think you should leave." Billie's face softened. "What? Why?!" "Because your being a controlling bitch. I don't want a toxic relationship." Billie got up. "So your breaking up with me because I don't want you going out in a sports bra. You out of all people should know that men can't control themselves." "Billie, I said get the fuck out." Billie looked like she just got hit by a bus. She walked out slowly and I slammed the door behind her. Now that I think about it, she wasn't being controlling at all. She was right. I should've listened. She was just looking out for me, like when she told me not to wear the red dress at the party. Fuck, what did I just do. I opened the door to see if Billie was still there, and she wasn't. She left, like I asked her too. Tears began to fall down. I didn't necessary break up with her, I just needed time alone. I think that we both needed time apart for awhile...

"I think you guys taking time away from each other is a good idea. Both of you guys need space to calm down." Zoe said, at lunch. Billie didn't go to school that day. "Maybe your right. What if she thinks we broke up?" "I doubt it."

Billie's POV:

I can't believe it. Y/n broke up with me. Or at least I think she did. I checked my phone everyday. No texts or calls from her. I couldn't go to school. I couldn't show my face. I couldn't see her face. I would burst out crying. All I did was cry for the past 2 weeks. I couldn't eat. I couldn't bring myself to do it. Finneas tried getting me to eat, but it didn't work. All I wanted right now is y/n. Her love, affection, and attention. I wanted her to come and hug her and never let go. My blade was my best friend for the past few days. The lines on my arms went on for miles, so I had to wear hoodies. I sat in my room all day. My led lights set to red. My blade in easy reach. Y/n's hoodie on my skeleton body. All I did was cry. All I was doing was waiting for her to come back...

A/n: sad stuff. It'll get better though, don't worry :)))