Note~Part 31

Y/n's POV:

"Billie did u hear that?" Billie placed me next to her and then got up. "Yea. I'll be back. I'm gonna go see what that was." She walked out of my room and I sat on my bed nervously. "Billie are you ok?" I yelled after a long time. "Yea, I'm good." I heard her say, as she walked back to my room. She came in holding a brick. "Someone threw a brick at your window and there is a note on it." "What does the note say?" I asked her. "See for yourself." She handed me the note:

fuck you~~
I'm gonna fuck your life up.

I sighed loudly. "Any idea who it could be?" She asked me. "No idea. A lot of people don't like me." "I think it might be Lindsay." Billie suggested. "She doesn't know where I live." "She could find out." I sighed. Billie came over and hugged me softly. "It's ok baby. You can live with me until this all fades away. I want you to be safe." She kissed my neck. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too." I got myself some of my stuff and we drove to Billie's house.

"So much for privacy." Billie laughed. Billie fell asleep but I couldn't. All I could this about was: who did it? I got up and quietly walked out of Billie's room. I climbed up to her roof and laid there. I looked up at the stars and I felt calm. The warm summer air around me felt so relaxing. "Hey y/n. I'm guessing you could sleep." I flinched as I heard finneas behind me. "Oh, haha, yea." Finneas laid down next to me. "Billie really loves you, you know that right? She has a soft spot for you and only you." A smile grew on my face. "I know. I love her more than anything. She's the only thing that I truly care about." "Good." We laid there in silence, both of us watching the stars shining brightly above us. "How are you and your girlfriend?" I asked finneas, breaking the silence. "Good, thanks for asking." All of a sudden I felt tears coming down my face. It all felt like so much. I don't talk to my parents, I have like no friends, my mom hates me and Billie, I don't talk to my brother that much anymore, I'm getting threats, etc. I just wanted all of it to go away. The only reason I'm still here, is because of Billie. "Hey, iama go back inside. See ya." I said, as I got up and wiped the tears of my face. I walked back to Billie's room and laid down next to her. I didn't sleep that night.

"Good morning Billie." I said, as I lightly shook Billie. "Come on, we have school." Billie got up and groaned. She took and shower. I took one after her and we went to school. Billie dragged me to the school bathroom and locked the door behind us. "Billie, not right now...." "Chill mamas. I'm just gonna leave some hickeys on you so everyone knows your mine." Billie started sucking and lightly nibbling on my neck. I let soft quiet moans leave my mouth. Billie put her hand over my mouth. After she left some marks on my neck, we went to class. I was already turned on from her giving me hickeys, so I decided to tease her in class today. We walked in late but the teacher wasn't even there yet. As soon as Billie sat down in her seat, i straddled her and began kissing her. Not many people noticed since we sat in the back of the class. Billie squeezed my ass and I was tempted to let out a moan. "Y/n, Billie, this isn't some sort of strip club. Y/n, sit in the front please." All heads turned towards us after Mrs.Patriot said that. "Fine." I got off Billie and she licked her lips as I walked to the front. "Now let's begin class..." I wasn't paying attention at all. I was focused on Billie and thoughts of us fucking flooded into my head. I bit my lip and glanced over at Billie. She was staring at me , smirking. I took out a piece of paper and wrote:

i want you too make me scream daddy.

"Hey, hand this to Billie please and thank you." I said, turning to the girl sitting behind me. She handed the note down to another person then another and another and that last person handed it to Billie. Billie grabbed the note and opened it while never breaking eye contact with me. She licked her lips as she read it. She then inhaled sharply and closed her eyes while biting her lip. She wrote something back and waited for Mrs. Patriot to turn around. Once she turned to write something on the board, Billie threw me the note. I opened it and it read:

If you don't stop teasing me, I'm gonna fuck you until you can't fucking walk

I wrote back:

Yes please😩give me your children lol <3

I turned around and threw the note back to Billie. Unfortunately, Mrs. Patriot saw. "Y/n, did you just throw a note to Billie?" Billie froze and I turned my head towards Mrs. Patriot, who was staring at me with a serious face. "Yea, I did." I said, crossing my arms. She walked over to Billie and held out her hand. "Give it to me." She said. Billie quickly read the note, while licking her lips, and then placed the note in her Mrs. Patriots hand. Mrs. Patriot opened the note and read it. A shocked expression took over her face. "Both of you, come with me!" Billie and I followed her to the front office. "Is principal Finn in his office?" "Yep." She walked into Mr. Finn's office and then he come out instantly. "Billie, y/n, follow me." We followed him into his office and he shut the door behind us. We all sat down and I sat on Billie's lap. she wrapped her arms around me. The principal raised an eyebrow at us. "Y/n, sit in the chair please." I sighed as I got off Billie's lap and sat down in a chair. Mr.Finn(the principal) sighed and took off his glasses. "Girls... we understand that you love each other very much, and it's ok to be sexual with each other." He paused. "School, is where your meant to learn, not be sexual. I've let this slide many times before because I think you guys are a really cute couple. I just think that this," he pointed to the note, "is going a little bit far." "I understand. I'm sorry." I said, not wanting to get in any more trouble. Billie sighed. "Yea, I guess your right. But I just can't help it. Y/n is so fucking hot, how am I supposed to focus at staring at the board when I'm busy staring at her ass?" I punched Billie's arm softly. "Billie!" Mr.Finn shook his head in disappointment. "Y/n, you can go. Billie, stay here." I got up and walked out of his office. I was sitting outside, waiting for Billie, when I heard a familiar voice. "Hey y/n! How's Billie?" Lindsay came and sat next to me. "Hi. She's great." I avoided eye contact with her. I glanced over at her for a second and noticed her inching her hand closer to my thigh. "I should go..." I said, getting up. "Wait, I wanna talk." She said, as she grabbed my wrist tightly. "About what?" "What's it like dating Billie?" I rolled my eyes at the question. "It's like a dream. She's perfect-" "Your perfect." She said, not letting me finish my sentence. "Oh um, thanks..." I broke lose and walked back to the school. "What did she say?" I heard Billie ask, as soon as the school doors closed behind me. "Oh shit Billie u scared me." I told her what Lindsay said and I could see Billie's anger. "That bitch..." I heard her mutter. "Billie, it's fine. Let it go. I'm your and only yours." Billie sat down and i straddled her. I traced Billie's body with my finger nail. "And your mine and only mine, right?" I asked her in a soft but seductive whisper. Billie inhaled sharply as I began to move a little bit on her. "Of course princess." She whispered, biting her lip, watching my every move. "Then show me daddy." Billie instantly picked me up and carried me to the nearest bathroom.

A/n: hi😁💅🏻