How could you~Part 24*

⚠️smut warning⚠️
Y/n's POV:

Billie took me to the top of this hill that looked over the ocean. "We're gonna watch the sunset and then look at the stars." She said, smiling. She grabbed my hand and we sat on the top of her car. Everything went perfectly. We went home and we cuddled. I was almost asleep when Billie whispered into my ear, "are you asleep mamas?" "No..." "I'm gonna marry you one day." She said, as she continued to play with my hair. "Mk...." I fell asleep in her arms.

I woke up saw billie staring at me, licking her lips, as she got dressed. "Good morning." I said, as I sat up. She finished getting dressed. "Morning mamas." "Keep your eyes up baby." I said, as I noticed her gaze on my tits. She bit her lip. "Mmm sorry mamas, I can't help it." She came over and straddled me. She started kissing me slowly and softly. Her hands roamed my body. She eventually pulled away and we went to go eat breakfast.

~time skip to April because I'm lazy lol...~

I woke up and I got on my phone. Last night billie left my house in a rush. I was suspicious, but I didn't care that much. I checked my texts and I felt my heart drop to my stomach. I froze. My world full apart.

(Billie's white, your blue)

⚪️hey, y/n. Something has been eating me up inside and I have to tell you. I'm sorry but I cheated on you and I'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry.
🔵are you serious?
🔵Billie, your breaking up with me over text?!
🔵fuck you, I'm coming over. This is bullshit. If your gonna break up with me, your gonna do it in person, you bitch. You need to learn to keep your fucking dick in your pants.

I quickly got dressed and drove to Billie's house. I wiped the tears off my face before knocking on her door. I've been crying since I read the texts she sent me. I still didn't believe it. Finneas opened the door, "hey y/n! Are you here to kill Billie?" "YES, this bitch really broke up with over TEXT." Finneas let me in and I went straight to Billie's room. I walked in to see some bitch with dark hair sitting on her lap. My heart shattered. I couldn't believe it. After everything? "I-I-" I couldn't get the words out. I felt hot tears fall down. I didn't know how to react or what to say. I went numb. I turned around and slammed the door. I walked down the stairs slowly, sobbing loudly. I heard Billie's voice from her room, "this shit isn't funny anymore! I feel horrible!" I heard the door open and Billie running behind me. "Y/n, wait!" I turned around and wiped the tears off my face. Damn. She looked so hot today. "Can we talk?" Billie asked, looking at me straight into my eyes. "About what? How you cheated on with that bitch in your room and then broke up with me over TEXT?! How could you? If your gonna break up with me, at least do it in person. Just because you have a dick doesn't mean you have to act like one! Your unbelievable Eilish! After everything? After everything we've been through? After everything I've done for you? My whole life revolved around you." I stopped myself as I continued sobbing. I looked at billie and she was... crying? She pulled me into a hug and as much as I wanted to pull away, I didn't. I hugged her back. "I-I'm so sorry y/n." Billie said between sobs. "I-It was a p-prank." I tensed up. "WHAT?!" I quickly pulled away and stopped crying. Billie wiped the tears off her face. She chuckled nervously. "Uhh yea... it was a prank. Check the date mamas." I looked at my phone:

April 1st

I was so happy but I felt my blood boil. "BILLIE EILISH O'CONNELL. YOUR THE FUCKING WORST. YOUR SCARED ME SO MUCH!" I yelled and Billie laughed. She then pinned me against the wall and kissed me happily. I kissed her back. We pulled away and smiled at eachother. The girl with dark hair walked down the stairs. "Wait, who is that?" I asked Billie. "Oh, that's Claudia, my brothers girlfriend. I got her and finneas to help me with the prank." Finneas appeared behind the girl and he kissed her neck. He chuckled lightly, looking at me. Billie then grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room. "You guys should like leave the house or something like that.." Billie said as she shut the door and locked it. We sat down on her bed and she admired me. "Just to make things clear, we never broke up." "Mhm, I know that now." I said, smiling. She pushed me down on the bed and starting kissing me lustfully.(A/n: umm idk if that's a word or not-) She went to my ear and whispered, "how about I say sorry for pranking you in a unique way?" I felt myself blush. "How?" "I wanna fuck you in the air." I felt butterflies fill my tummy and I felt myself get wet. I quickly closed my legs. Billie chuckled softly. She got off the bed and held her hand out. I grabbed it and she pulled me off her bed. "Strip." She said, as she began to take her clothes off. I did the same. As soon as I was done, Billie smashed my back against the wall and began kissing me harshly. I felt her dick poke my center, making me want her more. I wrapped my legs around her waist and she put her hands on my thighs, holding me. "Mmmm your so impatient mamas." She groaned as I began to grind on her hard dick. She threw her head back as she moaned. "Fuck baby." After awhile she pushed my back against the wall. She put her hands against her waist tightly, causing me to stop. "I'm taking care of you today mamas. Remember, this is my apologize." Billie whispered seductively. I opened my mouth to speak but instead of words, moans came out of my mouth. Billie slammed into me. She was going slow, but she slammed back into me with so much force. Billie put her hands on my ass and lifted me off the wall. My head fell onto her shoulders, as I continued to moan loudly. I was clawing into her back, with my sharp nails, knowing I was gonna leave marks. Gosh, it felt so good. I could never get tired of having sex with Billie. "You like that mamas?" Billie asked, as she thrusted faster. "Y-Yes D-Daddy!" I screamed. "I'm gonna cum." I felt Billie fill me and I was shocked. That's the fastest Billie has ever released. She threw me onto her bed and started eating me out. Teasing me every once in awhile with her tongue. "Baby, I have to-" I didn't even finish my sentence when I came all over Billie's face. (A/n's: ew why does that sound so weird😀✋🏻) Billie cleaned herself up as I laid on her bed, trying to catch my breathe. Billie came back and wrapped her warm arms around me. "Mmm you always taste so good mamas. Like a fucking dessert bro." Billie said, as she kissed my forehead. I chuckled softly. "You know I would never actually do that, right?" Billie said, as she stared at me. "I know. Now shut the fuck up and let me sleep bitch. I'm tired." I said as I snuggled into Billie's chest. She giggled softly and began playing with my hair. I fell asleep right away.

A/n's: sorry if I gave you a heart attack🦆🦆