My girl~Part 8*

⚠️smut warning⚠️
Y/n's POV:

"Billieeee wake uppp." I whined as I softly shook Billie, not wanting to hurt her. "Baby get up, we're gonna be late." Billie groaned. "Let's skip today." She said, still under my bed sheets, which now smell like Billie. "Baby I can't. I have a test I'm geometry." "Fine, I'll skip without you." She went back to sleep and I sighed loudly. I got ready for school, and I had to drive myself since Billie didn't wanna get up and drive me. Zoe greeted me at the front of the school. "Hey! Omg did you hear? Jason was found dead." "Oh fr? What happened."

Billie's POV:

I woke up and checked the time. 12:06pm. school doesn't end till 3. I got up, ate some food and drove home. I was bored, so I entertained myself by watching things.

~After school...~

Y/n's POV:

I got home and noticed Billie wasn't there, so I texted her.

(Billies white, your blue.)

🔵hey, where are you?
⚪️my house. Come over please, I miss you😩
🔵on my way :))
⚪️good girl ;)
~read 3:29pm~

I laughed and drove to Billie's house. I knocked on the door and Finneas answered. "Oh, hey y/n! Billie's in the shower right now. You can come in though." "Thanks fin!" We both sat on the couch and Finneas seemed looked like he wanted to say somethin. "What?" I asked him. "Are you and Billie dating?" I shrugged. "I guess, but we're not official." "Oh ok." "Why'd you ask?" "Well... I went to go use the bathroom and I heard Billie watching porn, moaning your name." I blushed a lil. "Oh, That sure sounds like Billie." "Yea, don't tell her I told you though. She'll kill me if she finds out." "Too late." Finneas froze as he saw Billie leaning against the wall, glaring at him. She looked mad asf. Billie ran over and tackled Finneas. She punched him a couple of times and then got off of him. Ngl, watching her beat up her brother was hot. "Come on, y/n." She said, as she walked to her room. I followed her. She pushed me onto her bed and locked the door behind us. She got on top of me and started kissing me, roughly and aggressively.

Billie's POV:

I was so turned on. I felt myself get hard. Y/n and I kept kissing when suddenly she flipped us over. I tried flipping us back so I would be on top, but she didn't let me. She giggled and whispered in my ear, "don't even try. I'm gonna take care of you baby. I'm daddy today." "I'm not calling you daddy." She shrugged and started grinding on my already hard dick. I threw my head back and bit my lip, trying not to moan. Y/n started sucking and kissing my neck. She tugged my shirt and I put my arms up, allowing her to take my shirt off. She sat there for awhile, admiring my abs and breasts. She then unclipped my bra and started kissing my breasts softy. I let a few small moans leave my mouth. Y/n didn't seem pleased by my soft moans, so she quickly pulled down my pants. She stripped herself and threw her clothes, bra, and panties onto the floor. I licked my lips at the sight of her wet, glistening folds. She admired the bulge of my rock hard dick, still in my boxers. She slowly rubbed it with her hands, looking up at me, watching me become a mess under her touch. She ripped my boxers off and without warning or hesitation she slipped herself onto my cock, causing both of us to moan loudly. I groaned loudly as she began to ride me. It feels so good, she way her tight pussy slides up and down my dick. My moans got louder and I saw y/n smirking at the way I was enjoying what she was doing to me. I felt I was close. "Y-y/n, I'm close..." I said, between groans. "me too. Do you wanna pull out?" I kept moaning. "N-no, I can't pull out mamas. It feels too good."

Y/n's POV:

I was scared to let Billie cum inside of me again. I needed to be more careful. I'm only 16, and I don't wanna get pregnant. But, I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, I thought to myself, as I felt a warm liquid fill me up. After I released, I cuddled up with Billie's naked body. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead countless times. "Damn Baby, you were loud." I giggled, kissing Billie's cheek. "I only moan that loud for you mamas" Billie responded. I felt her warm minty breathe on my forehead. "Wait...." "what's wrong mamas?" "Isn't your brother still home?" we both froze. "Fuck, he probably heard us." Billie and I both got dressed and walked out of her bedroom to see if Finneas was still home. Sure enough, there he was. Sitting on the couch. Giggling with a huge smirk on his face. "Damn. next time we fuck we're doing it at your house." Billie whispered, as she grabbed my hand and lead me to her car. We got in and she started driving. "Where are we going?" I asked her. "Your house. I don't want my bitch ass brother to bother me while I spend time with my girl." I blushed and my stomach fillies with butterflies. God, I hate this feeling. I kept replaying those words in my head...

my girl.....

my girl...

my girl.

A/n: fun fact, I wrote this while sitting in my science class google meet.😸