its perfect~Part 43*

⚠️lil smut warning⚠️
Y/n's POV:

"FUCK." I moaned loudly as Billie pounded into me from behind. "You like that princess?" Billie asked. She pulled on my hair, making my arch my back. "Answer my question." "YES DADDY- AH FUCK" I was barely able to breathe. "Good girl." She whispered, driving me crazy. I kept moaning loudly as Billie started pounding faster and harder. "Fuck baby.... I can't believe your all mine." My only response was a loud moan. "Music to my ears..." Billie whispered. "Billie, I gotta cum." I said, my voice in a raspy whisper. "Cum for me baby." I came and Billie didn't stop her movements at all. "Fuckkking shitt." Billie came inside of me and we both collapsed. "Your gonna have to learn how to moan quietly mamas." "Why? I thought you liked it when I moaned loudly under your touch." I asked her, as my ran my fingernail along her perfectly sharp jawline. "I do baby. But I'm sure our future kids won't." Billie sent me a smirk. I giggled a little bit and messed around with her hair. "Your hair is a mess." I said. Little did I know, Billie was already fast asleep. "Awwww" I looked at how adorable she looked as she slept peacefully. I licked my lips as I looked at her. I got up and turned our led lights off. I tucked myself in next to Billie and I went to sleep.

"Baby WAKE UP!" I woke up to Billie violently shaking me. "What, what happened?" "I just wanted to let you know that I'm going out again. I'll be back late." I frowned at her. I quickly got up and put some clothes on as Billie watched me closely. I swear I heard her groan a couple times. I finished getting dressed up and went over to straddle Billie. "Baby, why can't you stay?" I said, pouting my lips. "I got work to do.." I frowned at her. "Pleaseee I'll do anything. Stay home todayyy." "Mamas, you know I love you, but I can't." I sighed and got off Billie. Billie went downstairs to the front door and I followed behind her. She grabbed a hoodie and kissed me before opening the door. "Bye, I love you." I said, sad that she was leaving me. "Bye mamas. I love you." A dirty smirk appeared on her face. "Maybe if you didn't put on those clothes, and you stayed naked, I would've said yes." She winked at me before closing the door in my face before I got to speak. "Hoe." I whispered.

I couldn't help but wonder where the fuck Billie was. It was already late and dark out. "Where is she?" I said. ding.

Billie😫💕:
Baby I'm gonna be late.
You:
Oh
Billie😫💕:
I'm sorry mamas. I'll make it up to you I promise.
You:
K
Billie😫💕:
Your mad at me aren't you.
You:
No
Billie😫💕:
Yes you are you can't fucking lie to me
You:
I'm fine
Billie😫💕:
You sure?
You:
yep
Billie😫💕:
Alright. I'll be home soon, sorry I've been so busy lately
You:
it's fine

>opened 3min ago

I felt a hand squeeze my heart. "Where the fuck is she? Why does she keep coming home late?" I decided to stay up and wait for Billie. I distracted myself by watching movies, FaceTiming Gavin, etc. "wait but how many inches is it?" Gavin asked. "11" "BITCH, are you serious?! Girl did u measure it?" "Yea" "BYE, I feel bad for your pussy." I laughed. "Doesn't that shit hurt?" "Not really. At first, yea, but I get used to it." "Damn girl. Period you take that dick!" We both laughed and Gavin told me he has a new boyfriend. I'm really happy for him.

"If you think she's cheating tho, why don't you just check her location?" "I did. She turned it off."

Billie's POV:

"That one." "You sure?" "Yea, it's perfect." "Alright."

Y/n's POV:

I heard the front door open. "Hey, I gotta go, Billie's home." I hung up and Billie walked over to me, a smile plastered on her face. "Why are you so smiley?" I asked, a smile naturally forming on my face. "I'm just happy that's all." "Why?" Billie looked me right in my eyes. "Cant tell you." She smirked and walked upstairs. She took a shower and I took one after her. "You wanna have sex or do you wanna go to sleep?" Billie asked me as she watched me get out of the shower. "Let's go to sleep, I'm kinda tired." "Alright." Billie slipped her pajamas on and waited for me on our bed. I put my own pajamas on and dried my hair. I jumped onto Billie, landing onto her with force. "OW, bitch!" She yelled jokingly. I just laughed as she pushed me off. She opened her arms for me and I cuddled into her chest. "Goodnight princess." "Goodnight Billie."

A/n's: yum😁