Pan~Part 51*

⚠️lil smut warning⚠️
Emilia's POV:

I walked into school and no one gave a shit lmfao. "Hey Emilia! Did you come out to your parents yet?" "No." My best friend, Jade, sighed. "I don't get it. Why not? They are literally both gay!" "CAN U SHUT UP?" I yelled. She flinched. "Fuck, sorry for yelling." Jade sighed and walked away. "Wait Jade-"

Y/n's POV:

"Faster?" Billie asked me, as she thrusted in and out of me. "Yes daddy." I moaned as she picked up her pace. "Damn baby, your so tight." I moaned some more in response. "You like it when I fuck you, hm?" Billie's hand land on my neck tightly. "Answer me you slut." "Yes d-daddy." "Mmm good girl. Oh shit, I'm gonna cum angel." "M-Me too." We both released and Billie collapsed next to me. "Fuck baby." Billie opened her arms out for me, and I cuddled into her. "I fucking love you so much y/n." She whispered. "I love you too.."

Emilia's POV:

I walked home from school today. "MOMSSS I'M HOME!"

Y/n's POV:

Fuck. I quickly got out of Billie's arms and began getting dressed. I ran out of our room as I finished putting on my clothes. "Hey kid! How was school?" I asked her. "It sucked." "Oh?" "It was really fucking boring." "Oh. Yea it be like that sometimes." Emilia and I eat some fruit together while watching tv. "Do you have homework?" I asked her. "No." "You wanna go shopping?" I asked her. "Sure!" "Alright, go get ready, I'll wait for you in the car. I gotta tell Billie were leaving first." I walked upstairs and opened our bedroom door. Billie was sleeping peacefully in our bed, still naked. She's fucking adorable. I kissed her forehead softly and left.

We arrived at the mall and we looked around. "Knock yourself out. Get what ever you want." I said. Emilia walked around the mall, buying things here and there. "You wanna go get some ice cream? "I asked her. "Sure." She said. Emilia went to get us both ice cream and I got a text from Billie:

Billie😫💕:
Yo mamas, where are you?
You:
I'm at the mall with Emilia
Billie😫💕:
Oh ok. Lemme know when you get home, I'm hungry.
You:
Then eat? Why do I need to be there da fawk
Billie😫💕:
Nah baby, I'm hungry for a piece of ur pussy
You:
Ahhh Okk
Billie😫💕:
I love youuuuuuu
You:
I love you too Billie :))

"You are you texting?" Emilia asked me, handing me my ice cream. "Your mother." I said with a smile. We both sat down and ate together. Once we finished a girl with light brown hair caught Emilia's eyes. "Woah she's cute." Emilia whispered. "Go ask for her number." I said. Emilia looked at me with a, FR? look. "Yea go for it kid." Emilia walked over to the girl. I stayed back as I watched them talk. Emilia handed the girl her phone. The girl handed Emilia her phone back, and then walked back to me with a smile on her face. "I got her number!!" "Nice!" We went home and when we walked inside Emilia told me, "I want both you and mom in the kitchen. I'll be down in a sec I wanna tell you guys something." "Alright." I walked upstairs and walked into our room. "Billie-" I cut myself off as I saw Billie jerking herself off too a picture of me. "You want some help?" I asked her. She didn't say anything, she just watched me closely as I locked our bedroom door and got on my knees. Billie smirked. She got up walked over me. I grabbed her length and wrapped my plump lips around the tip. I began sucking her off, teasing her every once in awhile with my tongue. Her moans were quite. "Fuck baby, mmm. I'm gonna cum." She came in my mouth and I got up. "Emilia said she wants to tell both of us something." "Oh ok. I'll be down in a sec." I walked back downstairs and Emilia was standing in the kitchen, playing with her fingers nervously. "Billie will be down in a second." "Oh ok." Billie jogged down the stairs and sat down next to me. Emilia cleared her throat. "So um... I have to tell u guys something." "Sure what's up?" "I'm pansexual..." my face lit up. "OMG REALLY?!" I said, standing up. "Yea..." I squealed in excitement and hugged her. "That's fucking awesome!" Billie said, smiling. Emilia let out a breath of relief.

A/n: Happy Halloween😜😜

also I'm thinking of ending this story soon and I'm currently working on another one😃