i love you~Part 11*

⚠️smut warning⚠️
Y/n's POV:

I was excited to see Billie today. I was walking towards my locker when I felt warm arms snake around me. I looked up and saw a smiling Billie. "Hey mamas." "Hey Billie. Damn, why you so happy today?" "It's Friday, duh!" I giggled. She kissed my forehead. "Hey, I gotta go. But, I'll see you later." "Billie wait!" "Yea?" "Can I have your hoodie, I'm cold." Billie smirked, took off her hoodie, and handed it to me. "Cya later baby." Billie winked at me and then left. I giggled. I put the hoodie on. It smelled like Billie.

**school intercom**
"All students performing in this years talent show, please make your way to gym a."

"Ooo talent show." I heard Zoe say. She snuck up behind me. "We should go see it!" "Nah, sounds lame." "NO, we have to go! I will so much funn." I looked at her confused. "Ok, whatever."

~time skip to the talent show hehe...~

Zoe dragged me to gym a, where the talent show was taking place. I saw lots of kids there, sitting down. Zoe and I sat down in front of the stage. "Hey, where's Billie?" Zoe shrugged. "She probably dipped." The talent show started and I slept through the whole thing. Zoe woke me up though. "Y/N! Wake up!" "Huh wut." "Look you stupid bitch." She pointed to an empty stage with only a chair and a microphone. I was confused asf but then the intercom came on. "We now present the last perform of this years talent show... BILLIE EILISH!" I was shocked. Billie walked on stage and started talking into the microphone. "So, as you may know, I'm know for being a hoe. Sleeping with a new girl every night. I've only been in one relationship before. Shocking, right?" Very. I thought she'd at least be in 4. Or like 10 short ones. "And even if I am in a relationship, I keep it a secret. You might cringe hearing these next few parts. So, here I was. I hoe. I never imagined myself getting married." She stopped. "UNTIL, a met someone. You probably know who she is. If you don't, then I really don't care. She knows who she is and that's enough." She looked at me and smiled. "So, this girl. She changed me. I actually can see myself getting married to her. I want to get married to her someday, hopefully. So, a lot of you are gonna call bullshit on what I'm saying. She called bullshit on it. So to prove myself, I'm going to perform this song, in front of the whole school, proving my love for you, y/n." She put the microphone back on the stand and her brother came on stage with his guitar. He started playing the guitar and Billie started signing:

It's not true
Tell me I've been lied too.
Crying isn't like youuu

What the hell did I do?
Never been the type too.
Let someone see right throughhhh

Maybe won't you take it back,
Say you were tryina make me laugh
And nothing has the change today you didn't mean to say-
i love you
i love youu

I started crying, as Billie sang looking straight into my eyes the whole time.

Maybe we should just try
To tell ourself a good lie
Didn't mean to make you cryyy

maybe won't you take it back
Say you were tryina make me laugh
And nothing has to change today you didn't mean to say-
i love you
i love youu

The smile that you gave me even when you felt like dying

We fall apart as it gets dark,
I'm in your arm in Central Park

I can't escape the way
i love you.

Zoe rubbed my back as I continued to cry. Everyone clapped after Billie finished. Before she jumped off stage, she asked, "y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" "YES!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. we ran to each other. I jumped into her arms, and we held each other for what seemed like forever. The whole gym of students clapped.

Billie's POV:

I was driving y/n back to my place. I had one hand on the streering wheel and the other on y/n's thigh. "Damn mamas, how did I got so lucky to have you and be able to call you my girlfriend." She giggled at my words. We got to my house and we ate dinner. Right now, we are just chilling in my room. "Hmm I think you should reward me for performing. That shit was scary and took sooo much confidence." Y/n smirked. "Ok, what kind of reward?" "Can I get a lap dance mamas?" Y/n smiled and got up. "Sure baby." I sat on the edge of my bed and turned my led lights to red. (A/n: ykyk😼) y/n started grinding her ass on me and I instantly got hard. I licked my lips and she keep going, slower this time. She then turned around and straddled me. She started grinding her center on my already hard cock. We made eye contact the whole time.

Y/n's POV:

I saw billies eyes turn from an ice crystal blue to a deep ocean shade of blue. I kept grinding on her and I felt her hard cock. I smirked at her. I pushed her down so that now I was hovering on top of her and she was laying down underneath me. I leaned in to kiss her, but she flipped us over. She licked her lips looking at me. "Strip." She said, as she got up and started stripping off all her clothes. I did the same. As soon as I was done I got pushed onto the bed again. Billie started kissing me. She then stopped and stared at my naked body for a good solid minute. "Billieee hurry up." I groaned. She ignored me and kept staring at my body. She licked her lips. "Mmmm I need to be inside of you right now mamas." Without wasting another second, I felt Billie push her huge rock hard dick into my small tight pussy. I moaned in response. "You like that don't you baby? You like my big dick inside of you don't you" I nodded my head in response. I felt Billie's hand around my neck. "Use your words kitten." "Y-yes daddy." "Good girl." She began to slip in and out of me. I was gripping the sheets so hard my hands hurt. I kept moaning as I felt Billie's large cock slip out and then slam back into me. I tightened my walls around her cock and Billie groaned loudly. "HOLY FUCK, y/n! Do that again please." I tightened my walls around her again and she kept screaming in pleasure. "Oh, Fuck!" I moaned as Billie's thrusts got deeper and harder. "B-Billie.." "who?" She tighten her grip around my neck. "I-I meant daddy!" Her grip loosened. "I'm c-close!" "Me too." She kept going and I clawed at her back with my nails.

Billie's POV:

This bitch is gonna leave so many marks on my back from her clawing her nails into it. "B-billie I-I ha-ave too-" "let it out princess." She released, and so did I. "I-I'm sorry mamas, I should've pulled out." Y/n and I began to cuddle. "No baby, it's ok." We cuddled and I saw her cuts again. Seeing them made my heart break. I picked up her arm and lightly kissed her cuts. She didn't mind. Y/n feel asleep in my arms and I wrapped my arms around her. "i love you." I whispered.